Chapter 20

Grace POV

My door opens, and in walks, Daniel he places his luggage on the floor, making a b line straight to me.

"I've missed you," he says, tilting my head back and placing a kiss on my lips, which I smile into.

"I've missed you too," I reply he makes his way around the sofa and sits down next to me.

"How've you been holding up,"

"The same as I was when we spoke on the phone," I smile, cuddling into him. "You really need to stop worrying about me,"

"I can't help it. I worry more when I'm not with you," he says he looks towards the table. "Are you writing?"

"I am. I'm focusing on a new album,"

"Your writers block gone?" He asks. I remember telling him before we got together that I didn't know what to write about anymore. I had serious bad writers' blocks.

"I finally have something worth writing about," I say "well someone,"

"Me? Your writing about me," his smile widens.

"I am they aren't done yet. I just have a few ideas,"

"Am I allowed to read them?" I nod, placing the book in his hand, watching as he goes through the book.

"You must really love me," he teases. I roll my eyes at him.

"That's it. You're not reading anymore," I say, trying to take the book back from him, but he holds it over his head.

"You've got to try harder than that," he says, laughing as I attempt to take it from him again.

I shake my head, climbing into his lap, finally taking the book into my hands. I try to move off of him, but he holds on to my hips.

"Who said you can move away?" His lips attach to my neck, causing me to tilt it back. He moves away, and I attach my lips with his.

His hand moved up my skirt as mine trailed down his chest. He flips me onto my back, trapping me underneath him.

"You sure you want to?" He asks."I'd understand if you didn't after everything that's going on,"

"Daniel, I want to," I say it's not like we've never had sex before, but I knew he was worried he was taking it too far due to the Austin situation.

"Then I guess I need to get you to the bedroom," he lifts me up, causing me to squeal. Once in the bedroom, he throws me onto the bed and then climbs back on top of me.

Within seconds, he removed both of our clothes, his hands trailing all over my body.

"Dan, you're teasing me," I say he chuckles into my skin before thrusting himself into me.

I arch my back as he moves my hips into him, both our moans, filling the room.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are," he moans out, moving the hard away from my face that the sweat had forced into place.

"You have many times," I reply, looking into his eyes as our bodies move together.

"Well I'm going to say it again," he kisses me "you are fucking beautiful," I smile kissing him again.

~~~~~~~

"I want you to move in with me," he says as he holds me in his arms.

"What?"

"Technically, we already live together when I'm not working. I'm here," he says."I want to come home to you our own home," I smile at his words, turning in his arms, resting my head on his chest.

"I'd like that," I say.

"I want to make it our own,"

"Then I guess we should start looking," I say.

"I'm already well ahead of you," he speaks, taking his phone from the side and showing me some of the new house that has been built on Chelsea.

"I like this one,"

"I chose that one too," he says. "I've never pictured my future with anyone before until I met you," he says.

"I've never wanted to have a future with anyone as much as I want one with you. I think this will be good for us a fresh start."

"Well, we'll go looking when we get a chance,"

"Might have to be after the trial. I might be busy,"

"And that's understandable we'll make time," he holds my hand. "Am I allowed to come to court with you?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't you be allowed,"

"I wasn't sure if you'd want me to be there to hear everything,"

"There's nobody I'd rather want to be there with me," I sigh "I haven't told you much about our relationship or how it ended and you'll be hearing all of it," I say.

"I want to know, and if that's how I find out, then so be it I only want to know when you're comfortable telling that story,"

"Your too good for this world,"

"I know,"