5

JANET POV

"Come on baby" I said as I got Ivory out of the car, and I held her on my hip

Was bringing her to Trevante's house today.

I walked to the front door as Ivory held onto me and I rang his door bell.

"You sleepy huh baby?" I said to her.

"Mhm" Ivory said.

"Okay you make sure you tell your daddy you wanna take a nap" I said, and she nodded her head putting her face in my neck to rest it there.

Trevante came to the door and smiled saying "Wassup Janet"

"Hey" I said with a smile as he grabbed Ivory from me. "Aww daddy's baby tired huh?" Trevante said to her.

She nodded her head and just closed her eyes as she laid on him.

"Here's some toys and everything she may wanna play with when she wakes up" I said handing him the bag.

"Aight got chu. And-"

"Oh gosh" Sienna said coming down the stairs.

I gave Trevante a look and said "Uh uh, give me my child please and thank you." And I grabbed Ivory from him.

"Wait wait- Janet she's about to leave" Trevante said.

"Yeah so calm your stupid ass down." Sienna said.

"Aye Sienna, don't fuckin start. Drop it." Trevante said.

"What you need to do is drop this bitch. You wanna talk shit when you was just whining wondering where the fuck he at, coming to my damn salon" I said.

"Oh bitch please, you see where he at and who he with!" Sienna said.

"Is he really with you though?" I said chuckling.

"Yeah bitch I mean, at least that what he says when we fuckin every night" She said folding her arms.

"Fucking every night? You sure about that?" I said.

Ain't what I heard.

"Stop acting like you know shit when you don't" Sienna said.

"Dick probably don't even get hard for you no more" I said chuckling.

Because that's for damn sure what Trevante told me but I'll keep that to myself.

"Okay that's enough" Trevante said. "Can I get my daughter back please?" He said.

"Once she exits the premises, I'll hand Ivory back to you" I said.

"Sienna, come back Monday aight?" Trevante said as he grabbed Ivory from me.

"Yeah yeah. And I didn't forget the bullshit you tried to pull at the dinner. Telling God I'm a foolish whore?" She said getting in my face.

"No I said you're a whore with nothing else to do except harass me." I said.

"Mhm." She said.

"Yeah. See just because I asked Jesus to forgive you, don't mean I do. You need to watch your back." I said.

"From who? You? A lil ratchet bitch with a hair salon? I'm a debutant. I know, you've been to jail a few times, and didn't go to college. So do you even know what that is?" She asked folding her arms.

I laughed.

"A boujie hoe, that claims she got all this money but leeches off her nigga." I said.

She squinted her eyes. "This boujie hoe will slice your throat without messing up my pearls." She said as we were face to face.

"Mmmm that made my pussy wet." I said with a smile.

"Well good because I aim to please" Sienna said.

"I bet you do... You know what? You would make a real good bitch for me. You look like you know what to do wit that tongue.." I said with a smirk and she just looked at me.

Then she looked at Trevante and he tried not to laugh as he looked away. "Y'all gotta chill man for real." He said still trying not to laugh.

"So when you gone get on your knees baby?" I said to her sarcastically and she took a deep breath saying "Fuck you bitch" as she left out the house and I blew her a kiss.

"Dumb ass whore." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yo fuckin mouth." Trevante said.

"Yeah so what? Yo bitch started it." I said.

"She ain't really my bitch though." He said.

"Oh NOW she ain't yo bitch?" I said chuckling.

"I told you I went through her phone. We just be fuckin on some freak shit" Trevante said as Ivory was knocked out sleep on his shoulder.

"Well that should work out for you just fine because you ain't nothing but a freak" I said.

"You the one that taught me." He said.

I laughed saying "Shut up"

He winked at me.

"You the only woman that can really handle a nigga like me." Trevante said.

"Shit, I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing." I said chuckling.

"It's a good thing." He said.

"Well, good luck because one of these days I'm gone be off the market" I said.

"Don't remind me.." He said looking me in my eyes, I looked at him too and I don't know why, but I felt a weird feeling.

Can't really describe it.

"I uh.. Have to get going. Gotta get to the shop, but you call me if you need anything. I'll pick her up on Monday" I said.

"Aight, you look good Janet" He said.

"Thank you, thank you" I said.

"So you ain't gone say the same shit back?" He said and I laughed saying "Oh my goshhhhhhh"

"Yup I want a compliment back nigga" Trevante said and I laughed saying "Aight nigga damn! You look great!"

"Preciate that baby girl" He said with a wink and I laughed saying "Bye Trevante" as I left out the house.

-

☕️