12

JANET POV

Trevante: Don't know if you care or not but... My press conference is today. It'll be on the E channel... 8 am

I woke up this morning and seen that text that Trevante left me, and I looked at the time.

7:57 am.

Although I am upset with him, I still care for him of course and I still support him. So I'm gone watch his press conference even though he irks my got damn nerves.

I turned on the channel and went to the kitchen to grab me a water, from the fridge. And I opened it immediately, taking a sip.

Woke up dehydrated than a bitch.

I went back in my room and seen the press conference was on, and everybody was flashing pictures. And it was Trevante and a few of his members of his team/entourage with him.

"Trevante Rhodes, may I ask a question?" This lady said from the audience with a mic in her hand.

"Yes." He said.

"Why the sudden controversy with your ex girlfriend Sienna during the promotion of your movie? Is it for promo? Is it real?" She asked.

"It's definitely not for promo. I don't play them type of games, so please don't question me like I am. It's definitely real and me and Sienna will not be speaking from this day forward." Trevante responded.

I could tell from his body language he was not feeling this shit. And I don't blame him. They hella shady.

"Why the sudden hostility towards each other around the time for your movie to drop?" She asked him.

"I can't control that shit. It just happened." Trevante said shrugging.

"Trevante! Over here!" Some guy said with another mic in his hand.

"Wassup" Trevante said.

"How does your child's mother Janet feel about all of this?" He asked him and my eyes widened.

"How is that any of your business?" Trevante said back.

"Period." I said at the TV.

Despite what me and Trevante go through, our arguments and what not, I still got his back. So.

They shouldn't ask about me at all, really. Especially since me and Trevante aren't together anymore.

"I mean I think we all can agree that you can't keep a stable relationship. I mean when you first got recognized in this business, you had Janet on your arm and she was there clearly before you got famous. Then that didn't work out because of infidelity, and you ended up with Sienna, which also didn't work out. So we're just trying to understand why does all of these things happen around time for movie drops, or TV show debuts." The man said.

"Man- Listen all I can say is the timing be all wrong and fucked up. That's all I can say. I had my fuck ups and I reap what I sowed when it comes to Janet. That's for damn sure because lemme tell you something I work hard, nobody knows my pain, my sweat. But then I came home to an empty home because of what I did. I had to take it like a man because I caused that. It got so fuckin lonely, when you cheat, you become the loneliest mothafucka in the world. I had to take it to the chin because I deserved that shit. I been took responsibility of that shit. But Sienna? Nah I ain't taking responsibility of that because she cheated too. One thing about Janet, she ain't ever cheated. She always been loyal and she loved me like no other woman could or would." Trevante said.

I smiled a little before sighing.

"So-"

"I ain't done." Trevante said.