32

TREVANTE POV

I pulled up to my crib after filming today, tired as fuck

I got out the car and put my shirt on over my wife beater, taking a deep breath. I'm just glad to be home.

My phone started ringing as I was getting out the car and I seen it was the doctor.

And I answered it immediately because it's been three days since me and Tonya did the DNA testing so I know it has to do with that. And hopefully it's the results.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, this is Trevante Rhodes correct?" She said.

"Yep." I said.

"How are you? This is Doctor Reese." She said.

"Yes I know, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm well thank you. As you know, the results to the DNA was coming back today." She started off.

"Mhm" I said.

"And you are NOT the father." She said.

"WOOOOOO!" I shouted and she laughed. "Okay then" She said.

"No you have no idea how relieved I am to hear that" I said laughing my ass off.

Best news I received all week.

"I can tell. But yes, I wanted to give you the news first because there's history of women telling us not to tell the man for their own selfish reasons so." She said.

"I really appreciate it Dr.Reese." I said.

"No problem, you enjoy the rest of your evening." She said.

"Oh I definitely will" I said and she laughed saying "Take care"

"Alright" I said before hanging up the phone, and I went to call Janet.

It rang and rang.

No answer.

"Come on Janet" I said.

I called again,

No answer.

"The fuck is she doing" I mumbled. I know she ain't had to go to her salon today.

I sent her a text.

Me: Got something to tell you, call me.

Janet: Is Ivory okay?

Me: Oh yeah she's fine, she's with my mama while I was filming, I'm just gonna let her stay the night there

Janet: Oh okay good. I'm not home right now, but I'll give you a call when I get home.

Me: Wya? It's midnight

No response.

"She better not be with that nigga" I mumbled to myself feeling myself get a bit irritated.