36

JANET POV

"Put your shoes on my baby, your daddy's almost here" I said to Ivory as I finally finished getting her bathed and dressed

She went into her closet and grabbed a pair of her shoes and I said "Not those"

"Mommy" She pouted.

"Tomorrow baby. Those don't match with what you got on" I said.

"Can I wear these tomorrow then?" She asked.

"Yep, you'll wear them with the dress" I said and she cheesed saying "Okay" before she grabbed another pair of shoes that actually matched.

I went into the kitchen, and started making my iced coffee for the day.

I grabbed my aqui bottle and put ice cubes in it first.

I then pulled out the coffee I made earlier and poured it in my aqui bottle, filling it through with the ice. I added my creamer and started stirring it in.

No sugar needed.

I then closed the bottle and shook it, instead of stirring, and I took a sip.

"Delectable, delectable coffee" I said to myself as I cheesed.

My phone started ringing, and I looked over at it seeing...

Unknown

I scrunched my eyebrows.

I think not.

I don't be answering those because... Who is it?

The fuck.

I then started to clean my kitchen counter for and doing some last minute things before Trevante gets here.

Once he picks Ivory up, I'm off to the salon so. I try to do all my house duties before I head out.

My phone started ringing again and it was that same unknown shit and I sighed.

I answered it and put it to my ear saying "Hello"

"Janet" I heard Jesse's familiar voice say.

"How are you able to contact me when I blocked your number?" I said.

"Don't worry about all that. Janet please let me talk to you" He said.

"I don't talk to married men." I said.

He sighed.

"I should've told you about that-"

"And that you had a fuckin child. Not only that, but you denied your child to me. That's weird. And I don't respect that. And you're still married and fucking around with your wife." I said.

"I know, I have some issues with commitment aight?" He admitted.

"And you shitted on my baby daddy talking about him not being able to commit but your situation is worse. The fuck" I said.