53

JANET POV

"I'm glad the tour's over and you and Ivory are back home. Ain't gone lie" Trevante said and we both laughed.

Ivory was in her room asleep, and me and Trevante were in my room playing "Cry for you" by Jodeci. We always listened to that when we first got together, and then some.

So this song holds a special place with the both of us.

"I bet you are" I said to him.

"I do think we need to talk about moving back in together. We ain't gotta do it right now, but you know, eventually I'd like to. It's just, you're here, and I'm there. You know?" Trevante said.

"Yeah I feel you. Right now I think it's good we're like this, till further notice." I said.

"Yeah I agree" He said holding in his arms. I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead over and over.

"How's the movie going? Almost done filming?" I asked him.

"Yep, we got a few more scenes left. Then we'll finally be done" Trevante said.

"That's good babe, I'm so proud of you. You've been at this since college." I said grabbing his beard.

"Thank you baby, I'm trying, I'm trying. Paving the way for these young niggas out here. To me it's important, and it's dire that I do that." Trevante said.

"Yesss, I love that for you." I said rubbing the side of his face. He's so sexy.

I can stare at my man all day.

Trevante looked over at me, and bit his lip.

"What?" I said giggling. He makes me so nervous when he looks at me like that.

"You so sexy.. I'm just admiring you" He said.

"Shit, that's all you baby" I said.

"You sure about that?" He asked.

I smiled and climbed on top to straddle him, taking my robe off. "Extremely.." I mumbled biting my lip, and he analyzed me up and down, before caressing me.

"Mmmm" He groaned before we started kissing, and he roamed his hands all over me, before dragging them down to my ass. I moaned in the kiss and slowly started grinding on him.

"Don't make me get you pregnant again" He said against my lips and I laughed saying "You are a mess"

"Because we been going at it a lot lately and I been bussing in that pussy." He said bluntly and I laughed so loud.

"And I been taking them plan B's" I said chuckling.

He grabbed his phone and turned the music up louder, and said "Just in case you get a bit loud"

I laughed and said "Whatever" and he laughed too.

You know you're everything I do
Ooh, yeah
Do what you want me to
I would do anything
Get on my knees for you
Ooh, baby
What else is there to do?
I don't know, I don't know, but I'll cry
Lady, I will cry for you tonight, tonight

I wrapped my arms tightly around Trevante feeling him kiss and suck on my neck. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, and feeling him pull my thong to the side.

"Don't take them plan B's no more" Trevante said against my neck.

I rose my eyebrows.

"Hmm?" I said.

"Have my baby.." He mumbled before putting the tip of his dick to my entrance and inserted himself. I gasped as my eyes rolled back and I held onto him tightly.

-

The next morning

"Baby could you get that?!" I said loud enough to Trevante while I was getting Ivory dressed. Somebody was ringing my door bell.

"Yeah I got it babe!" Trevante said.

"Look at my sweet lil girl, you growing up on me" I said to Ivory as I was putting her shirt on.

"Auntie Nicki gave me the shirt huh?" She said.

"Mhm" I said chuckling. It was a barb shirt. So cute.

"Babe who's at the door?" I said loudly to Trevante.

"Uh... It's yo aunt Rubi!" He said.

My eyes widened.

"Aunt Rubi? Already?" I said.

I knew she was coming to town, I warned Trevante and everything but I thought that was in two days.

"Come on" I said to Ivory.

She jumped off the bed and grabbed my hand as we walked down the stairs together.

"Oh- Aunt Rubi hey!" I said walking up to her.

"Hey baby!" She said hugging me, and I hugged her back.

"I thought you were coming in two days" Trevante said.

"And my mom was supposed to be picking you up" I said.

"How did you get here?" Trevante asked.

"And I thought you were gonna stay with my mom? Where is she?" I asked.

"I don't know where your mother is, stop asking me all these questions and get my luggage in here" Aunt Rubi said.

"Oh- Sorry. Trevante baby could you get her bags?" I asked.

"Of course" He said grabbing them.

"Are you tired?" I asked aunt Rubi as she sat down on my couch taking a deep breath.

"Of course I'm tired, you know this old lady don't do it like she used to" Aunt Rubi said and I laughed.

"Aww aunt Rubi" I said.

"Well if you're tired, we can skip dinner and go straight to your hotel room" Trevante said and my eyes widened before I looked over at him.

"What?" Trevante said.

"I didn't tell her yet" I mumbled to Trevante.

"Oh-" He mumbled.

"The hotel? What is he talking about?" She asked.

"I just- Aunt Rubi I thought you were gonna stay with my mom but since you're not I thought I would get you a nice suite so you wouldn't be cramped" I said.

"You didn't think I'd come all this way to stay in a hotel now did you? I'm so tired, I could sleep where I sit, but I think I need to spend some quality time with you all. Especially little Ivory. Right?" She said looking at Ivory.

"Yes." Ivory said.

"Yes WHAT?" aunt Rubi said and my eyes widened.

Here she goes.

"Ummm... Yes ma'am.." Ivory said.

"That's better." Aunt Rubi said to Ivory as she rubbed her back and Ivory looked up at me slightly confused.

I just sighed and picked Ivory up. "Okay um, make yourself home I guess. Trevante will put your bags up, and I was just getting ready to head to the salon, so I should be back in a couple of hours"

"And I'll be on set filming" Trevante said.

"Okay that's fine, I'm gonna catch up on my sleep, so I'll see you both tonight for dinner correct?" Aunt Rubi said.

"Yes." I said to her.

Trevante just looked at her and she rose her eyebrows saying "Right?"

"Right." He said.

I tried not to laugh, I looked away and held it in

"Alright." Aunt Rubi said.

-

☕️