11

TREVANTE POV

"Oh nigga what the fuck you want?" Sienna said as she stepped outside of her house so I couldn't come in.

"You needa watch yourself Sienna. Destructing my personal items ain't gone help you in this game you tryna play" I said.

"Oh you don't scare me Trevante. I got enough dirt on you. Believe that. The past 8 months dealing with you, I know more than you think" Sienna said.

"Hmm, if I didn't know any better I'd say you're threatening me." I said and she chuckled looking me up and down.

"Look, fall back Sienna. Fall back. We ain't together no more." I said.

"I didn't do shit until you came to my man tryna ruin my shit!" She said.

"Yeah because he needs to know you a fuckin slut, and been fuckin me and him at the same time" I said.

"So? That ain't his business. Don't be mad because you know you'll never be able to get Janet back!" She said.

"This ain't about Janet!" I said.

"Yeah I know. It's about you. And your bullshit from all the mistakes you made. Me and Janet had a talk. Mhm" She said and I squinted my eyes.

"A talk?" I said.

"Yep. Because I wanted to understand her more. Because I get it now. I'm sitting here coming at her because I was intimidated when I should've been on YOUR ass. Community dick!" She said.

"If I have community dick then you for damn sure got community pussy." I said.

"Shut the fuck up!" She said.

"Pass around pussy. Everybody can get a plate huh?" I said.

"You are a bitch. Can't even right your wrongs. You stress everyone out! That's why Janet had a fuckin miscarriage with y'all second child! Because you cheated and stressed her the fuck out!" Sienna yelled.

I scrunched my eyebrows.

"What? A miscarriage?" I said in confusion.

Then she looked at me like she wasn't supposed to tell me that and she rubbed her face.

"Fuck" She mumbled as she sighed.

"What are you talking about Sienna?" I asked.

"Something that you need to take up with Janet. Fuck- I wasn't posed to say anything, fuck fuck fuck" Sienna said.

"Janet had a miscarriage?" I asked. "Wait- How you know this shit?" I asked.

"Look just forget it Trevante and get off my property." She said as she opened her door.

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled.

"FUCK YOU NIGGA! TALK TO JANET!" She yelled before slamming the door in my face.

And I was damn near finna lose it. Because what is she talking about? A miscarriage?

Me and Janet haven't had sex in... Shit, I don't know how long.

So I was confused.

I walked off to my car, getting in it and I started the car up immediately.

-

JANET POV

"You all good Mrs.Jones?" I asked her as I finished her silk press that she gets every two weeks.

"All good. Thank you so much sweetie." She said handing me the money.

"Of course" I said giving her a hug. "See you in two weeks" She said.

"Alrighty" I said before she left out, and I counted the money before putting it in my pocket.

"Janet I'm finna go to the bathroom, if Keyshia comes in for her nails, let her know I'm in the bathroom and I'll be out in a minute" Gloria said to me.

"I got chu" I said and she nodded her head as she went off to the bathroom.

I sat in my chair waiting on my next client, when Trevante barged in here, and slammed the door shut, almost breaking my glass door.

Everybody in here gasped and looked at him like he was crazy.

He walked up to me and said "Let me talk to you for a minute"

"What is wrong with you?" I asked and he grabbed my arm saying "Let me talk to you, come here"

"AYE! WHY YOU FUCKIN COMING IN HERE TRIPPIN?!" I yelled because I did not like how he grabbed me.

"I NEEDA TALK TO YOU!" He yelled as we went to the back room and he shut the door.

"Get in here man- I ain't playin. You fuckin another nigga? Or did you fuck a nigga?" He asked me.

"The fuck? No?" I said.

"You had a second miscarriage! When the fuck was that?!" He yelled.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"THAT IS MY BUSINESS TREVANTE!" I yelled loud as fuck.

"WHO WERE YOU HAVING A BABY BY?!" He yelled.

"YOU NIGGA! YOU!" I yelled and he just looked at me for a second.

I sighed before rubbing my face.

"What?" He said.

"Nigga- I ain't been wit nobody since you." I said sighing. "I got pregnant around the time you cheated on me. And the stress, the tears, the heart break, affected the pregnancy. And I had a miscarriage three months into the pregnancy." I said.

"Janet.." He said before rubbing his face. "Why you never told me?" He asked.

"It didn't matter anymore. I broke up with you and we went our separate ways. There was no point in telling you." I said.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU GONE SAY THAT? I COULDA BEEN THERE FOR YOU!" He yelled in my face.

"AND THATS NOT WHAT I WANTED! YOU FUCKED UP NIGGA. WHY WOULD I WANT THE REASON FOR THE BULLSHIT IN MY MOTHAFUCKIN FACE COMFORTING ME?!" I yelled back.

"SO WHAT! IT WASN'T ABOUT YOU!" Trevante yelled.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY ESTABLISHMENT MOTHAFUCKA!" I yelled pushing him and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"GO TREVANTE! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled. Because this whole conversation triggered the fuck outta me.

"BUT-"

"GO! MOTHAFUCKA!" I yelled swiping everything off the stand and he jumped saying "Janet you need to calm down."

"Get the fuck out." I said in his face and he looked me up and down like I was crazy for talking to him like that. "No." Trevante said back, in my face.

"You know me. I'll shut it down. Don't play wit me Trevante. Go." I said.

He looked at me for a second before he sighed saying "Aight Janet."

"Yep. Get on" I said and he left with the biggest attitude. And I wiped my eyes, so I wouldn't look crazy in front of my customers.

-

☕️ Quick question: Y'all feel like the way Trevante acted was valid? Or was he doing too much?