39

JANET POV

To be continued

"Finally" Trevante mumbled in between kisses as we barged into my place, roughly kissing each other.

He wanted me so bad, and I'm not gonna lie anymore, I want him just as bad.

This is MINE. And we always knew that. He slid his hands under my shirt and pulled it up and off of me, and I did the same for him. We started kissing again, and he lifted my skirt up, feeling all over my ass.

"Mmmm" I moaned in the kiss.

"I love you" He mumbled while sucking my tongue. "I love you more" I mumbled in between kisses.

He smacked my ass then gripped it and I moaned again in his mouth from the way he did it. Shit got me even wetter.

He then picked me up, making me wrap my legs around him, and I could feel how hard he was. He then started carrying me up the stairs.

Once we got to my bedroom, I kicked my shoes off and he did the same before he got in the bed and on top of me. He kissed on my chest and I held the back of his head, biting my lip watching him do so.

His kisses were everything.

He dragged his tongue down my chest and kissed on my titties softly, and massaging them gently, making me moan lowly.

He sucked on one of my nipples gently, and licked on it rapidly. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, opening my legs wider because I was definitely hornier than ever.

He pulled away and went to the other nipple sucking on it while he used his free hand to pull my skirt and thong down at the same time, and I moaned a bit louder than before.

He gave me eye contact while licking my nipple and he slowly pulled away, beginning to kiss down my chest and stomach.

We looked at each other as he did so, his eye contact was so intense. Always has been. I blushed from how it made me feel, and he got to my inner thighs, kissing and sucking on them.

I gripped on my titties as I looked down, and watched him, before he buried his face in between my thighs.

Trevante kissed on my pussy first, and I felt chills run all through me, and I let out a soft moan.

He gave my pussy a long lick, then started licking on my clit at a quick pace. My mouth fell open as I looked down at him, he held my thighs down as he continued moving his tongue at the same pace, driving me crazy. 

"Uhh" I moaned, holding the back of his head.  "Mmmm" He groaned in my pussy before he shoved his tongue against my slit, sliding it up and down slowly making my eyes roll back. 

"Ooh" I moaned softly.  He placed his mouth over my clit and sucked on it while massaging his mouth in my pussy at the same time, and I could not even get a moan out from how good this felt, this was much needed.

"Y-yea baby-" I tried my best to say, I had my eyes closed tightly as I felt him open my legs a bit wider. He sucked on my clit, before he placed his lips over it and just slowly started french kissing it.

"Uhh- Oooh yes" I moaned, pushing his head a little deeper in there. He dragged his tongue up my clit, then moved it down, and my legs got chills.

"Mm- Fuck" I panted a bit, feeling him drag his tongue to the bottom of my pussy, and he slipped it in my entrance.  "Shit!" I moaned loudly as he moved his tongue in and out of my entrance and he groaned against it.