46

TREVANTE POV

"Wassup baby" I said in the phone to Janet.

Today was our first day at work separate from each other again. I was filming my new movie with Kelly Rowland and she was on tour with Nicki Minaj, to do her hair for each show.

And she took Ivory with her.

"Hey babe, how's everything coming along?" Janet asked.

"Pretty good, we just shot the third scene so now we on break. Gonna shoot the fourth one and we'll be done for the day" I said.

"Tired?" She asked.

"Very. But it's worth it" I said chuckling. "I miss you already" I added.

"I miss you more. I just finished her hair so now she's getting her makeup done" Janet said.

"Where's Ivory?" I asked.

"Sitting on Nicki's lap while Nicki's getting her makeup done" Janet said chuckling.

I laughed and said "I know her ass happy."

Ivory loves Nicki. That's why Janet brought her along.

"Oh she's very happy" Janet said laughing too.

"I was just calling to check in on you and ivory, and also, I do wanna run something by you" I said.

"What's up?" She said.

"Aight so, as you know Kelly plays my love interest in this movie" I said.

"Mhm" Janet said.

"As we were doing the table read, I seen that me and her have a sex scene." I said and Janet sighed a little before she chuckled.

"It's all good baby, it's acting. Part of the territory. You've had plenty of sex scenes in your movies so" She said.

"I know but I was doing them scenes when we were broken up, but now we're together again and I just don't wanna leave any information out, don't wanna make you think I'm on sneaky shit or nothing. That's all" I said.

"I really appreciate that. You're all good my love, I know wassup" Janet said.

"Coo.. I can't wait to see you again. I already miss you" I said.

"I miss you more. But guess what?" She said.

"What?" I said.

"I'm gone send you some pictures later tonight.. Some very... Nasty pictures" She said.

I smirked.

"Videos too?" I said cheesing.

"Mhm" She said seductively and just the thought of it got a nigga aroused.

"That's my good girl.." I said and she giggled.

"I love you papa." She said to me.

"I love you more baby. I gotta get going back to set but I just needed to call and check in. I'll call you later tonight once we both get settled in and lay down, and check on you and Ivory again" I said.

"Sounds good to me." Janet said.

"Aight baby" I said.

"Alright" She said before we hung up the phone.

I then walked back on set with Kelly, and she was on the phone as well. Probably with her husband.

I sat down in the chair as they started lining up my hair and everything for the next scene.

Kelly got off the phone and walked over to me saying "Everything good?"

"Yep, just checked on my girl and my daughter. I'm all good" I said.

"Good, good" She said as they started touching up her makeup.

-

JANET POV

I was standing on the side of the stage watching Nicki perform "Everybody" off of her album. Me and Ivory were off to the side and Ivory was gone to town, just dancing.

I laughed. I can definitely tell she will be in the entertainment business as she gets older. She loves to sing and dance.

"We gone spin and kill, everybody
These bitches fuck, everybody
A nigga telling on, everybody
Ohhhhhhh"

Everybody was yelling the lyrics in the audience and I was amazed. Nicki Minaj is definitely a legend at this point.

Somebody bumped into me backstage and I scrunched my eyebrows, looking back and I seen it was Jesse.

My eyes widened.

He chuckled and said "Didn't think you'd see me here would you?"

"Are you stalking me?" I asked.

"Keep wishing." He said, then he looked down at Ivory and said "This must be Ivory."

I grabbed her and pulled her to me, so he wouldn't even try to speak to her or shake her hand, nothing.

"Talking bout you don't have feelings for yo baby daddy no more, now you back fucking him." Jesse said to me.

"I sure am, and love him so much." I said and he just looked at me as he squinted his eyes.

"Mhm. We'll see about that." Jesse said.

"Yeah whatever that means" I said.

"And I love my wife." He said.

"Oh sure you do, which explains why you pursued me all while being married to her" I said chuckling and shaking my head.

"Man fuck you" He said as he started walking off.

"Your mother." I mumbled under my breath before rolling my eyes and I had Ivory close to me.

Then I took a deep breath as I watched him. I don't know why but I definitely feel like he's stalking me because why the fuck he at a Nicki concert?

With no bitch or nothing.

Definitely gotta talk to Nicki about banning him or something. Because I'm not about to be uncomfortable during this entire tour. Nope.

-

TREVANTE POV

"How's Janet doing?" Kelly asked as we fondly wrapped up filming for the day and I was walking her to her car.

"She's great. On tour with Nicki Minaj, as her hairstylist" I said.

Gotta brag about my girl.

"Uh oh!" Kelly said.

"Yup, that's my baby" I said chuckling.

"Yesssss I love that for her. I need to stop by her salon when she gets back and have her do me a nice wig" Kelly said.

"She'd be down, she loves you. She'll be back in a month so just Dm her and make that appointment and you'll be set to go" I said as we got to her car.

I opened the door for her and she said "Gentleman!"

"I try, I try" I said chuckling as she got in.

"See you tomorrow" Kelly said.

"Yup, bright and early" I said closing the door for her and she smiled before starting her car up, and she drove off.

-

☕️