30

JANET POV

Janet and Jesse

Janet and Jesse

"Jesse... What's all this?" I asked.

"A rooftop picnic. Shit, at least that's what I thought I was doing" He said chuckling.

I looked around and was in awe. We were literally on top of a roof, and he had a blanket set up here with a picnic basket filled with snacks. And he had two bottles of champagne with champagne glasses, and where we were located gave us this amazing view.

And he had "You don't know my name" by Alicia Keys playing.

The vibes was just immaculate.

Song in media btw

"This is so beautiful" I said.

"Have a seat..." He said as he grabbed my hand, and we both sat down on the blanket. I took a deep breath and sat my purse beside me, and I took my shades off as well.

"I'm just taking this all in. It's been so long since, I have ever experienced the feeling I'm feeling right now. That's all" I said.

"You'll be feeling it alot now that I'm around." He said and we both smiled.

"I love it here." I said.

"Do you?" He asked.

"Absolutely." I said.

"Good.. I love every waking moment." He said rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"Can you please rap something to me over this beat? I don't care what you say, anything, I just love hearing you rap" I said and he chuckled.

"Absolutely.." He said.

He bobbed his head slightly to the rhythm of the song, clearly thinking, and he bit his lip.

"Could we go back to being friends after we had dated?
Would our relationship be sacred if I seen you naked?
You can't just say we brother-sister, how would we explain it?
Brothers and sisters don't relate the way that we related
I mean what would we talk about? Le'Bron's highlights? Your mom's fried rice? What?
Run on sentences? House of Representatives?
What repentance is? What?
Can we have a conversation about Psalm 62
If I felt on your booty, and palmed your titties too
Giving me your body in 60 different views
This not what God meant when He said "Give me all of you"
Wooo, ooooooh" He started off while grabbing my hand looking me in my eyes and I blushed.