27

TREVANTE POV

To be continued

I was driving down Janet's block, finally, and I did see her get out of a car and that same mothafuckin nigga I seen at her salon get out the car too.

"The fuck" I mumbled. I parked pretty farther down so neither one of them would see me. I stopped the car, and I just watched.

They were laughing and talking as they got to the door, and they were still just talking for a bit.

And the way he was looking at Janet was pissing me off. They definitely went on a date.

And Janet definitely gone answer to me about that because the fuck you going on a date for? Me and her still tryna figure us out.

She keeps saying she gotta go her own way but me and her both know she don't want that. She know she want me, so this lil game gone stop.

This nigga kissed her hand, and she giggled and I heard her say "Thanks again.. I'll see you later"

"You definitely will" He said.

Think he some kind of romantic. Weird ass nigga.

She then went in the house and I watched this nigga begin to walk to his car.

So I started my car up and drove down to where he was, almost hitting him on purpose, and he jumped out of the way.

I smirked and rolled down my window. And he looked at me then he chuckled once he knew who I was.

"Pleasure to meet you sir. See that was just a warning, and next time? There won't be one. Stay the fuck away from my baby mama, I ain't gone tell you again." I said.

"What's gone happen if I don't?" He said.

"You really wanna find out?" I asked.

"Yeah I do. See you one of them niggas that don't wanna move the fuck on and you wanna hold yo baby mama hostage because you know she a good woman that's very capable of finding a better man than you. But nigga you ain't finna keep me back. You think you the only one wit some type of pull in these streets? See I may not broadcast it but I got juice in these streets as well. So if you know what's best for YOU, fall the fuck back nigga. And leave me the fuck alone." He said before he got in his car.

I laughed.

"Oh you thought you ateeeee" I said in a girl voice sarcastically and he flipped me off before he drove off.

I parked my car where I was, and got out, slamming my car door as I walked up to Janet's door.

I rang the door bell before banging on the door saying "JANET!"

"WHO THE FUCK BANGING ON MY GOT DAMN DOOR?!" She yelled loud as fuck.

"ITS TREVANTE!" I yelled.

I was beyond pissed.

She opened the door and said "The hell you doing here Trevante and where's my daughter!"

"She's with my mama so calm the fuck down!" I said.

"What you want?!" She said.

"Why the fuck was that nigga dropping you off? I saw it. Yep. Just like the homie saw y'all at 7-11 getting snacks and shit like y'all going on some typa date or something" I said walking in the house.

"First off, I saw Shon and I knew his ass was gone go back and snitch. Trevante I'm a grown ass woman, I can go wherever I want with whoever I want." She said.

"No the fuck you can't, since when you wanna go out wit niggas that ain't me? The fuck?" I said.

"Since now." She said.

"Oh okay, and why is that?" I asked.

"Cause guess what? You do it all the time! All the time, hanging out wit whatever bitch you want. Shit at least I ain't fucking nobody, you fuck the whole world like a groupie so I need you to not come to my house demanding an answer because you sound the fuck crazy! Walking in my shit like you King Tut or somebody. Get a fuckin clue." She said walking to the kitchen and rolling her eyes.

"I will fuckin hurt that nigga Janet! Play wit me if you want to!" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

Then she got in my face and yelled "YOU DON'T RUN SHIT! YOU HEAR ME NIGGA?! YOU DON'T RUN SHIT! YOU BEEN RUNNING AROUND WITH WHOEVER FOR YEARS, FUCKING WHOEVER YOU WANT AND LAYING UP WITH THE NEXT BITCH. NOW YO CHEST HURT BECAUSE YOU SEE A NIGGA BRING ME HOME FROM A HANGOUT. GET OVER YOURSELF!"

"SO THATS IT? YOU JUST GONE DO A NIGGA LIKE THAT?!" I yelled.

"Are you- Are you serious right now? If anything I've been waiting for you to get your shit together for YEARS! I'm done waiting on you trying to get your shit right! You don't know how to love me Trevante! You don't! Because if you did, you wouldn't have cheated on me in the first place! Don't you get that? Stop trying to manipulate and gaslight me right now, I'm not with it. I'm not. So I'm done." Janet said.

"You gone downgrade to some nigga that wanna romanticize you out yo draws. Aight." I said.

"Okay Trevante." She said.

"And I hope that baby with Tonya is mine." I said opening her front door.

"Oh fuck you" Janet said shoving me out. "Weird as fuck, you doing all that because I hung out with someone else for once. So fuckin selfish, fuck you Trevante." She said before slamming the door in my face.

I walked to my car, I was so pissed I didn't even know what to do with myself.

That nigga gone catch it though.

I got in the car and slammed my door, starting it up and I drove off.

-

☕️