34

MICKIE POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone seeing it was Trevante calling me

"Hey Mickie how you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm good, I'm good. You?" I said.

"I'm aight, I just- Have you heard from Janet at all?" He asked me.

"Yesterday, she did my hair. That's was the last time we spoke, I texted her this morning but she hasn't got back to me yet." I said.

"Are you aware of what's going on?" Trevante asked.

"About Jesse being married and shit? Yep. Trifling ass." I said.

"Yep. And I think that has a lot to do with Janet lowkey disappearing today." He said.

"Disappearing? What you mean?" I asked.

"I haven't heard from Janet all day today and I was supposed to pick up Ivory. And I don't know where Janet is or where she has our daughter. And I was tryna see if you knew where she was" Trevante said.

"Oh my gosh- No not at all. But we share locations but I don't know if she turned it off or not. I'll check okay? Then I'll make my rounds and try to find her" I said.

"Alright thank you, let me know if you find out anything. I'm worried outta my mind." Trevante said.

"I got you." I said.

"Aight thanks Mickie" He said.

"No problem" I replied before hanging up the phone.

I immediately went to my messages with Janet to see if her location was still on in our conversation and it was.

But I couldn't really tell where she was at.

It wasn't at a house, or anything recognizable.

"The fuck" I mumbled zooming in.

I couldn't tell where she was.

"Hmm." I said.

She's an hour away from here though, that's all I knew.

I ran into my room and grabbed my car keys, and slid my flip flops on my feet and quickly left out the house making sure to lock the door behind me, and I headed to the car.

I called Trevante back, and it rang once before he answered saying "Yeah?"

"Okay so, her location is still on in our conversation so, I can't really tell where she's at but I can send you the location and we can meet up there and talk to her." I said.

"Okay coo, please do. I'm in the car right now, we'll probably get there at the same time" Trevante said.

"Yeah, it says an hour away" I said as I was sending Trevante the location.