18

TREVANTE POV

In those jeans by Ginuwine was blasting in Janet's room as we were in her bed first thing in the morning making out.

Nah we ain't have sex or nothing, I came in here around 7 am and was just chillin and talking to her but now it's come to this.

And I for damn sure ain't gone stop it because I missed her. Way too much.

And I'm gone work my ass off getting my family back.

Whenever we played Ginuwine when we were together, sexual acts always went down. This was a dangerous route to go but like I said before, I'm wit it all.

Ivory is at Janet's mother's house so we got some time to ourselves and to try to get alone time in, building our bond back.

I got in between Janet's legs as I slid my tongue in her mouth. She sucked on it moaning in my mouth softly, as I caressed her body down and gripping the side of her leg.

I pulled away from the kiss and dragged my tongue down her jawline, and she was breathing heavily as she closed her eyes. I kissed along her jawline going down to her neck, giving it a long lick before sucking on it softly.

I bit into her neck softly before kissing it again and dragging my tongue down to her chest. I looked up at her and she blushed holding the back of my neck.

I wanted to please her so bad. In any way she'd let me.

I caressed her titties through her crop top, just to see if she would allow that, and she did. We both smiled a little and I slowly lifted her crop top up, relieved that she gave me the permission.

Her titties popped out and she bit her lip. I licked my lips before slipping one of her nipples in my mouth, and she let out a soft breath before she moaned as I started sucking her nipple gently.

All while massaging her other boob.

Best believe I wanted to do way more than that but I'll take whatever she's willing to give and do right now.

Baby steps.

She held the back of my neck as I flicked my tongue against her nipple at a rapid pace and sucked it back into my mouth. "Yes.." She moaned softly and that gave me chills. So sexy.

I pulled away and kissed down her stomach softly and gently, she continued to hold the back of my head watching me. I got in between her thighs and kissed on them.

I licked on her pussy through her lace panties and she tensed up before letting out a moan. "Oooh you are such a tease." She mumbled and I laughed saying "Me?! I don't mind eating, I just want permission."

She smiled before looking down at me and I could tell she was trying to decide if she should let me or not.

Then she started taking her panties off, giving me the okay and I smiled as I helped her take them off.

Revealing her pussy, and I licked my lips staring at what I haven't seen in I don't know how long. I opened her legs a bit more and gave it a kiss, and she took a deep breath before closing her eyes.

-

JANET POV

As bad as I wanted to reject this head I was finna receive, I'm just gonna allow it. We both know we've missed each other, and I'm gonna let things flow and see where this could go again.

We'll see.

But that's all we doing is this. No fucking, just yet.

He gave my pussy a long lick, then started licking on my clit at a quick pace. My mouth fell open as I looked down at him, he held my thighs down as he continued moving his tongue at the same pace, driving me crazy.

"Uhh" I moaned, holding the back of his head. "Mmmm" He groaned in my pussy before he shoved his tongue against my slit, sliding it up and down slowly making my eyes roll back.

"Ooh" I moaned softly. He placed his mouth over my clit and sucked on it while massaging his mouth in my pussy at the same time, and I could not even get a moan out from how good this felt, this was much needed.

Been too long since I've done anything sexual. I haven't even been pleasing myself lately.

"T-Trevante-" I tried my best to say, I had my eyes closed tightly as I felt him open my legs a bit wider. He sucked on my clit, before he placed his lips over it and just slowly started french kissing it.

"Uhh- Oooh yes" I moaned, pushing his head a little deeper in there. He dragged his tongue up my clit, then moved it down, and my legs got chills.

"Mm- Fuck" I panted a bit, feeling him drag his tongue to the bottom of my pussy, and he slipped it in my entrance. "Shit!" I moaned loudly as he moved his tongue in and out of my entrance and he groaned against it.

"Oooooh" I moaned gripping my titties and I opened my legs wider for him. "Mhm" He groaned, he wiggled his tongue in my entrance causing my eyes to widen before I let out the loudest moan possible.

He took his tongue out my entrance and placed his lips back on my clit, kissing it and sucking it at the same time, and I slowly started grinding on his face because I can feel myself about to cum any minute now.

I pushed his face even deeper in there, grinding harder each time, and my moans got louder and louder.

Trevante swirled his tongue in circular motion against my clit, then slurped on it a bit and I tried to move up but he would not allow it.

Once he placed his whole mouth over my pussy, I lost it and instantly came in his mouth, screaming loudly as I slammed one of my hands on the bed and I gripped the sheets tightly.

"UHH! Fuck!" I yelled out, I was trying to move but he wouldn't let me, which drove me even crazier as he sent me on a uproar.

I was still cumming in his mouth as he continued to suck on my pussy at the same pace placing his hand on my stomach holding it down.

"Ooh- T-Trevante baby" I stuttered and he chuckled before kissing my clit over and over.

"Mhm.." He mumbled before pulling away and he leaned up to my face, sticking his tongue out and I stuck mine out as well, swirling my tongue around his, then sucking on it, tasting myself. "Mmmm" I moaned holding the side of his face.

He got in between my legs as we laid in the bed, and he slid his hand down, using his index and middle finger to play with my clit. I pulled away from the kiss and let out a moan, slowly grinding on his fingers.

"Nasty ass" He mumbled against my lips as smiled, I smiled too saying "I know.."

He started undoing his pants and I said "Uh uh"

"What?" He said.

"Boy we is not fuckin" I said and he looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed.

"Oh- So you just used a nigga for some tongue" He joked.

"YUP!" I said and we both laughed as he smacked his lips saying "Shut up and give me a kiss"

I leaned in kissing his lips before he wrapped his arms around me, and I did the same as we started cuddling.

-

☕️