43

JANET POV

"Trevante I don't know how in the world you even found this beach but I love it!" I said as I was in the water with him

He took me to the beach today, another little date. And this was the cleanest beach water I have ever seen in my life. And it wasn't nobody here but us.

Love it.

"Oh I know all the good spots mamas, all of them. I knew you would love it here" He said.

"I do" I said with a smile as he finally got in the water, and he stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Look at this view.." I said.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it, thank you baby for bringing me" I said closing my eyes as I felt him kissing on my neck.

"Oh now that we back together, I'm taking you everywhere. You in my back pocket" He said and I laughed so hard saying "Boy shut up"

"Shitttt think I'm playing? We ain't been together in like three years so that's three years without dates, kisses, sexing, allat. We got a lot of loss time to make up for" He said.

"And who's fault is that?" I said and he smacked his lips saying "Mine" with an attitude and I laughed.

"Big baby" I said and he chuckled saying "True. Got some news though"

"What's up?" I said.

"I just got booked for a new movie that'll be on Netflix" Trevante said and my eyes widened before I jumped up and down in excitement while clapping my hands.

"Ahh! Oh my gosh Trevante that's amazing!" I said with a smile, and he smiled back saying "Thank you baby. I'm low key excited"

"I'm excited FOR you! That's amazing" I said.

"I get paid 250k for the movie" He said and I rose my eyebrows saying "I know that's right"

He laughed. "Why y'all females love saying that?" He asked.

"Saying what?" I asked.

"I know that's right" Trevante said like a straight up woman and I laughed so hard.

He laughed too saying "That's how y'all say it. My mama be saying that shit too"

"That's just our lingo boy cut it out" I said laughing.

"Anyways, I'm the lead role along wit Kelly Rowland" Trevante said.