47

JANET POV

"All done mamas!" I said to Nicki as I finished her hair for tonight's show

"I love it baby, thank you" Nicki said with a smile as she was looking in the mirror and feeling herself.

"Of course" I said.

I been getting big money on this tour doing her hair. And it's going straight to my baby Ivory. And she's right by my side on this tour too.

And everything with me and Trevante is great, even though we're apart right now. Life is good.

"Congratulations miracle worker" Nicki's assistant Eva said to me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you" I said with a smile.

"Looks like I'm not your only fan. These just came for you" Eva said handing me the flowers.

"Oh- My." I said.

"Want them in your dressing room?" Eva asked.

"Actually no, I'll take them. Thank you- These are beautiful" I said, then I grabbed the card to see who they were from, as she and Nicki started holding conversation.

Hope you like them baby ;)

-Jesse

Soon as I read that, my eyes widened as I looked around.

I looked to make sure Ivory was still in my presence and she was, she was sitting to the side playing on her Nintendo.

"Don't forget mamas we gotta switch to another wig in about 3 hours during Monica's set" Nicki said to me.

"Okay" I said as I threw the flowers away, and I grabbed Ivory quickly walking off to my dressing room.

-

TREVANTE POV

"Action!" The director yelled to me and Kelly, and we started kissing.

Knocking out the kissing scene.

It's weird, now that me and Janet are back together, these kissing scenes I gotta do make me uncomfortable.

It's a job though, gotta get it done. But it just shows me how committed I am this time around, and how much I love Janet.