Chapter 2: Twitchy alien

It just stares at me... With wide terrified eyes..... Its shaking.

I should say something. "Y-"

"AGHHHHHHHHhhh...." The fuck?

Let me try again. "I-"

"GAHHHHHHhhhhhh......" Okay I really ca-

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP"

Silence. Finally.. Hold on. The antennas are green now..?

"What... What are you?"

Its, or what looks like a his? His eyes dart around my face then down to his lap. "ꁅ꒒-ꁅ꒒ꂦꌅꁅ꒒ꐞꈼꀗ ꌚꁲꅏ"

Im- Uh- Wha- "Repeat that?"

He looks at me confused. Or um it?

"ꍌ꒒ꄲꋪ ꍌ꒒ꄲꋪꁝꋬꁝꋪ ꍌ?"

By this point ive already grabbed a dictionary, ready to throw it at him. What the fuck was he saying?

"Dude you obviously dont know english" I shove the dictionary in his hands and cross my arms.

It was supposed to be like a joke or something to fuck with him or it or whatever the hell this guy is but he opened it, looked at it for second, held it over his antenna things and they fucking flashed. He put the book down and it was empty. No words. Just blank. Thats it. Im out. I turned away and walked out of my room. I got to the steps ready to go down.

"W-wait!" English.

I turn around and the guys got his head through my door.

"Sorry in your bed. Just... Need sleep for night...." Okay not complete english.

"Again, what the hell are you? How did you do that? Are you a ghost? What do I call you? Do you have a name? Why are you in my house? Are you an it or a he? Why are you talking like a 5 year old?"

Its antennas turn a darker shade of green before he starts shaking some more and grabs onto them to pull.

"A lot! Pressure!! Too much? A lot much! Pressure!!!!!"

Dude. What the fuck is his vocabulary?

"Dude chill out. Just answer my questions and- Stop pulling those things! Theyre gonna pop out of your head!"

"Pop... Out..? AGHHHHHHH" For the love of god...

"STOP SCREAMING. Please!"

He stops screaming and just looks at me. Still not answering my goddamn questions. Okay let me think. I shouldnt ask too many because apparently its too much pressure for him. Got it.

"How about I ask one question at a time okay? That sound good... You.. Thing?"

His face scrunches up at me calling him a thing before he relaxes and his antennas turn blue again. Huh. He nods.

"Okay. What are you?"

"I.... I am Noran. Planet... Portial."

Noran? Portial? Haha I donts know what the fuck this guys saying!

"Y-youre a Noran?"

He nods.

"From a planet called Portial?"

He nods again.

"Okay um.... What did you just do..? With... With your antenna thingys?"

He looks up at them then back at me. "I insert la-language from that to head..."

"So like... Thats just a faster, easier way for you to learn english?"

He/it thinks for a second before nodding. I walk closer. "Do you have a name or something? And should I call you it or he?"

He flinches at me walking closer but brushes it off. "I called ꋖꅏꈼꈼꀗ. I he. Not it or thing." He huffs and crosses his arms.

He quite possibly didnt like it when I called him it and thing. And for his name....

"Tweek? It sounds like Tweek."

He gives me a face and shakes his head. "N-not exac-"

"Im calling you Tweek now. Youre Tweek. The alien I found in my bed is Tweek."

His antennas turn pink before he covers his face with both hands and walks back into my room. I hear him sit down and give an annoyed groan. Tweek. Tweeky Tweek.

"Aw come on Tweek. Its a cute name! It suits you, Alien!"

I walk in the room and he is full on glaring at me. "Alien?! I not alien! I Noran!!"

Well no shit Alien dude.

"But youre not a human-"

"Human! That what you are!" He stands up and gets in my face. "I learn about human. They greedy an they call Noran, Noran stereotype!"

Ohhh. I get it. Humans do suck balls. Not to mention I wouldnt like being called an alien either. "Um.. Sorry man.... I-"

Ding dong!!!!

"AGHHHH!!"

Who the hell-

"Tweek stop! Its just the doorbell! Just shush okay? Stay here and... Just stay here and stay quiet!"

He starts shaking before he nods. And his antennas are green again. I really have to get those colors down. If I see one more color I swear im gonna go insane. I go downstairs and open the door. Tricia. Ughhhhhhhhhh.

"What do you-"

"I forgot my headphones. Move. Ugh dude you didnt clean anything you just made a bigger goddamn mess." She sounds like my mom....

Thud!

"AGHH!!"

Goddamnit Tweek... "Craig. You got somebody in the house??! Oh I am so telling mom and dad!"

Fuck.

"No you uh-"

"Im getting a picture for proof!" She runs up the stairs... Fuckity fuck.

"FUCK YOU TRICIA GET BACK HERE"