Chapter 38: Explanation

I dont know whats going on anymore. All I know is that me and Tweek have been violently kissing for a while now. We kept spinning and switching who was up against the wall so I dont really know about that either. This is great! Its hot and ill be over him in no time! Its a win-win situation!

Tricia suddenly walks in, unannounced. "Hey fags, I wasnt gonna say anything because the screaming and stomping stopped but its all quiet and youre both probably slee-" Tricia freezes right along with Tweek and I. She stares in horror before her left eye twitches. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

-♡¿♡-

"It was so.... So... I cant even look at them anymore it was so violent and disgusting! Neither of them even brushed their teeth yet!!"

Tricia is screaming to our parents at the moment about what she saw. Tweek is hiding for some reason and I am brushing my tee- Wait a second...

I spit and stick my head out of the bathroom. "Hey! You dont know that! We couldve brushed them before you got up!!" Tricia scoffs and i sigh, defeated. "We didnt... Its true..... We're gross..."

"SEE?? SEEEE????? HE ADMITS IT!!"

Dad sighs and rubs his bald head. "Look, im not really into hearing about my son and his cosplayer boyfriends sex life-"

I slam my toothbrush onto the sink causing everyone to pause and Tweek to come out of hiding.

"There was NO sex involved, dad. We were just... Casually making out.... As... Friends." Mom, dad, Tricia, and for some reason Tweek look at me like I have a tail and antennas. "What?! L-look Tweek was mad at me anyway! It was probably..... Anger kissing."

Tricia blinks. "Anger what now"

"Anger kissing. Its when you kiss someone while youre ang-"

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK."

-?♡¿-

Tweek:

Theres no way.

Theres no way we just tongue kissed a lot and hes still calling us friends.

I mean I DID try and kill him before that but I was just mad... And seeing him right in front of me like that.... It made me feel... Even more mad so to stop myself from killing him... I kissed him. I kissed him and it got out of hand.... And Tricia saw... And oh god Stripe witnessed EVERYTHING. That poor earth pig....

I cant believe I let myself not only try to kill Craig but also TONGUE KISS him ALL IN FRONT OF THE EARTH PIG!!

Still though.... If I want Craig to stop calling me an alien I have to show him what an alien is. I only reason haven't is because im scared that when I do he'll either throw up like Clyde did or he'll... Force me to leave... Im not saying I dont want to go back home but..... I really like Craig... And even if he's stupid and doesnt see it, I still want to be around him... That doesnt even sound right... I just tried to KILL him...

On Partial I'd be put in a ꈜꏳꁝꐔꏳ ꅐꁲꌅꀷ for that... Partial is a peacful planet and im not peaceful at all.... Maybe its good I crash landed on a planet of greedy disgusting horrible good for nothing humans that love fucking and wars.... I fit right on in.... I wouldve been better off kicked out instead of leaving on my own-

"Tweek? Tweek you okay?"

"Ack!" I jump!

Well because I didnt expect Craig to scare me like that! He was just talking to his ꋖꅏ꒒ꌅꁅ!!

"Tweek?"

I nod quickly. "Im fine i-im fine."

"Good. You can tell me why you kissed me."

"EK-" I flinch so hard I nearly fall over. He did not just ask me that. And in front of- ...His parents..?

I look at where they used to be. They arent there anymore. Its just me and Craig... In the empty hallway of his living space....

Kenny taught me a word... Sex-ee. (Too bad Kenny couldnt teach me what cum meant) Craig looked really sex-ee this morning... With his hair all messy and his face all tired.. Now he looks like normal. Maybe thats why I kissed him... I was all close and then.... I just...

"Uh... Tweek?"

O-oh yeah!

"Um- Cuz I was angry n' stuff...." I start tugging on my shirt.

Craig blinks. "Coffee..."

Coffee!!

"Coffee?!"

"Coffee."

COFFEE!!

"Coffee!!!"

"Coffee."

"....Coffee?"

"Yes coffee." He goes into his room and I follow him. "You need coffee. Youre definitely more violent in the mornings before youve had coffee and thats why you attacked me." Craig puts on his hat. "As for wanting to kill me, you probably did it as a way to stop yourself from attacking me. It got so violent because well you haven't had coffee yet. I just answered my own questions."

I look down. I feel bad... Its all cause of delicious amazing tasty coffee that I tried to kill AND kiss Craig. "Oh... Well sorry.... I-I still haven't had coffee yet.. So if I get violent again-"

"Hey why are there two of my hats here?" Oh no! He found the duplicate what do I do- Hes touching my duplicate of his hat. "Hey why are your antennas turning pink again? Hey why do you look like youre about to jump me? No seriously why are there two ha- AghhAAAGGGGGHHH-"