Chapter 5: Class

"M-my name is Tweek...." Tweeks being introduced to the class.

Again.

I look next to me. Theres Bebe. She points at Tweek. I nod. She nods. She gives me thumbs up. I accidentally flip her off.

"Whats your full name? Only your first name is on the sheet..."

Oh fuck.

"I said my name already? Its Tweek."

Shit shit. I have to help him ughhhhhh.

"I dont-"

"ITS WEIRD HAHA! Its the same!"

I jump out of my seat and write on the board, "Tweek Tweak" Thats such a stupid name....

"See? Tweek is spelled differently but thats his name! Tweek Tweak! Its shitty I know everyone shut the fuck up."

Everyone looks at me confused.

"Thats um... Unique... Definitely a Japanese thing."

I drag Tweek to his seat and slump in mine. Tweek is really tiring me out...

"Ugh..." Bebe rolls her eyes at me. Bitch.

"Stop acting like you work a full time job. You barley did anything!"

I sigh loudly. "Bebe. Shut up. Were you with him all weekend?"

She scoffs at me. "I could last a full week babes. Hes cute and would totally look good with his nails did."

Jesus christ I am not putting poor Tweek through that. Not that I really care im just the first person he'd come crying to afterwards.

"Just leave it. Ugh."

She faces the front and class starts. I managed to sleep through half of it before loud screaming woke me up.

Jesus christ. I pick up my head and see everyone looking at Tweek stomp a hole in the floor. I faint ow was heard after a bit of it fell through. Once he finished he looked up at everyone staring at him.

"A-agh!! Stop staring! There was a small disgusting creature walking to me! S-stop staring- TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!"

And to my luck Tweek ran straight in my direction and hid behind me.

"Oh my god not only is Tweek a strong freaky weirdo hes also got somethin goin on with Craigggg!" I flip Cartman off.

He said what everyone was thinking which was not what I needed right now.

"Tweek get up. Move. When theres a bug on the floor we step on it. Not put a fucking hole in the floor!" A faint yeah could be heard from the hole.

Tweek flinched. "Stop yelling at me! Im new here I dont what im supposed to do!"

I give an annoyed groan causing Bebe to step in. "Stop it Craig! Be nice to him he just got here! Hes going be scared of anything he hasnt seen before you dick sucking asshole!"

I scoff, flip her off and put my head back down. "Can everybody go sit the fuck down, leave me alone and ignore the alien and the whore-"

I pause. I regret it as soon as I say it.

"Daayuum! You gonna let that slide?!" There goes, dumbass making it worse.

"Shut up Clyde."

"No no dont tell him to shut up Craig. Hey Tweek you ready for your first fight?"

"GAH!"

Yeah no. I flip them both off then make a run for it before bumping into a wall and falling backwards.

"FUCK OW"

Three angry heads look down at me. The principal, Tweek and Bebe. Guess who has detention after school? Not the guy who put a hole in the floor, no. The guy who ran away from two viscous attackers.

"You come here everyday Craig."

"I know."

"Why cant you behave?" I flip him off. "I didnt do anything this time, asshat."

Mr. Mackie rubs the brim of his nose. "You called two students names then ran out of your classrom mkay? You ran in the halls too and thats bad mkay!"

I roll my eyes. I was protecting myself. "They wanted to fight me okay? Fuck off."

It goes quiet for a while.

"Listen," I dont respond or look at him. "You wont get detention after school I just want you to apologize to Bebe and the new student mkay?" I choke on air.

I have to apologize? What is this fucking grade school?

"I rather detention! I called them those things cause they were annoying! I was trying to sleep!"

He simply blinks. "In class?"

"No on the fucking moon."

Eventually im sent out and forced to say sorry. I walk back to my class. Everyones staring at me. I flip them all off before I face Bebe and Tweek. Tweek took my seat. The traitor.

"Im s-s-sor-so-...." Okay this is harder than it should be. Maybe because I didnt do shit. "Im sooo...." Everyone looks at me confused. Stop fucking looking at me youre all annoying. "Im sorry-"

I have to stop myself from insulting them again and causing a trip to the hospital.

"Apology accepted." Thats one down.

"Uhm... Okay. Just dont say it again....." Two down.

At least I dont have detention. That would suck. Someone needs to watch twitchy blondie over here and I am not letting Bebe do it.