Chapter 20: Tweeks adventure pt. 3

●○●○●

We stole a car. Tweek was against it. He said stuff like, "This is what killed Craig gah arg im addicted to coffee oh oh my name is Tweek the alien Noran and im scared of everything!" but I was like "Dude. Grow some balls." So he did and now we're driving back and im pretty sure I know where we're going and he wont talk to me. Its probably because I used his alien stuff. I should say something.

"....Is it me-"

"YES"

Silence again.

"Damn I didnt know literally saving our asses would make you give me the cold shoulder!"

He snapped his head towards me making me swerve and stop before we crashed.

"You broke nearly everything.... Its bad enough I have to fix my ꉣꌚꀗꂦ ship but now I have to fix my ꁅ꒒, my ꋖꅏ꒒ꐞ, my-"

I cover his mouth "Dude! Too many alien words!" He grabs my hand and squeezes it so hard I hear a crack. "A-a-aAOW-"

"ALIEN!?"

Shit.

I cant cry. If I cry I wont be able to see the road. He punched me so hard I cant see out of my left eye though.... Good thing im a righty...

"Tweeky im sorry...."

"DONT call me that. Also, Clyde you cant just DO that!"

I sniffle. "Call you an alien or break all your shit...?"

He glares at me again. I get the message. It falls silent again. I sniff again and wipe my face. 

"Okay, question, why dont you like being called an alien? On this planet alien means 'Not human'"

He flinches and shakes his head. "Y-you dont wanna- Gah! You dont wanna know!!"

I dont wanna know? He cant just assume that! "Yes I do! I wanna know!! Tell me!"

He groans and grips his hair with one hand. "Okay... But promise not to crash the car..... We'll die."

He does something on one of the alien gadgets I didnt break. Okay now im a little scared. Is he showing me something bad? Is he gonna-

"Okay look. This is an alien to everyone in space. Everyone but humans know about them for obvious r-reasons. Gah! But dont freak out.... Too much?"

I gulp and turn my head.... Ever so slowl-

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE TWO DIRTY SLIMEY HOMELESS GUYS CARRYING FIFTY-SEVEN STDS GRUESOMELY FUCKING EACHOTH-

"BLEEASRRRGGGGGG"

"EW CLYDE GROSS!!"

"THATS A FAYCKING- BLEARRRGGGGG"

Ive puked on the windsheild, tweek, myself, and his gadgets. BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THAT ID FUCKING PUNCH THE SHIT OUTA ME TOO IS THAT A FUCKING-

"CLYDE WATCH THE ROAD!!"

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO THAT- OH FUCK I HAVE A MENTAL IMAGE OF THAT SHI- BLEAARRRGGGGGGG"

KENNY

Mom finally got enough money to buy me my first game console. I told her she didnt have to but she insisted. Im so happy I could puke.

"Thank you mom.... So much.."

"Dont you worry Ken I- Do ya hear that...?"