Chapter 21: Poor alien

I sit up to properly look at him. Tweek looks horrid. His hair is messier than usual, his shirt is stained, and his tail (or whats left of it) is rapped up. What happened to him today?

"Tweek you-"

"CRAIG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY I WAS 誘拐された奴らは私のディルドを貼り付けようとしていた ꌚꀭꌚꂑꀟꁄ ꉤꌚꀭꌚꂑꅐ ꀭꄤꂑꄤꂑ ꐇꊧ ꅐꆂꊧ ꄤꆂꍟꍞꄤꐟꂑꂑꍟ"

Okay it was definitely something bad.... Hes mixing up his languages... He runs up to me and grabs my shoulders. His antennas are flashing so much I cant even tell what hes feeling...

"ꈜꈜ꒐ꁝ ꑀꉤꈜ꒑ꈜ ファックファック꒐ꅐ ꒑ꀷ꒐꒐ꌈꉤꅐꊿꉤ SHITTTTTTTTTT FUCK ASS ꀷꊿꑀꃔꀷꐔ꒐꒐ꑀ-"

"Tweek you have to calm down!!"

He shakes me "TODAY WAS STRESSFUL AND SCARY AND I ALMOST DIED AND STRIPE DIED AND I WAS KIDNAPPED AND MY TAIL WAS CUT OFF AND- AND-" His eyes fill with alien tears and he starts shaking. His tears are like water color.... A different color for each drop. His antennas stop flashing and slowly turn purple(sad). Then green(scared). Then a bit of both...  "I dont l-like earth.... I dont like it its too scary... And Clyde broke all my ꀟ's..... Its too much pressure man..."

Im still not getting this. I pat his head and- Wait.

"Stripe WHAT?!"

He stares at me for a second before covering his face and sobbing completely. "I STEPPED ON HER AND SHE SQUEAKED AND SHE DIED AND I BROUGHT HER BACK"

I look over at Stripes cage.

She squeaks.

Poor girl shes died twice. Once yesterday, once today.

I look at Tweek.

He cries.

Im actually giving a fuck. I want to help him....

He sniffles and sobs and twitches and shakes. "Tweek... Come here." I hug him and he squeezes me so hard I almost cant breath. "I dont completely understand what happened to you but I can tell youve had a long day. That and you smell like puke." I break the hug and look at him. He looks like a sad puppy.

"Clyde..."

"Figures." I stand us up from my bed and take his shaky hands. "Why dont you go get cleaned up. We can look over whatever the fuck Clyde broke while you tell me what happened today when your done. Sound good?" He gives me a small smile and nods before making his way to the bathroom.

I sit on my bed and think. So.... In the 4 hours I was getting Stripes tiny top hat clean, looking for a tiny bowtie, and just completely wasting time.... Tweek and Clyde had a little adventure...

Tweek peeks his head through the door pulling me out of my thoughts. He slowly steps inside and dumps like a pile of metal on my floor before walking out again....

"Tweek?! What the fuck is this??" I yell out to him, not bothering to get up.

Tweek shouts from down the hall, "My ꀟ's!! Aka my gadgets! Clyde ruined most of them and threw up on the rest!!"

Ew... More talk about Clyde throwing up. What the fuck happened..?

(OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT IT LOOKS LIKE TWO DIRTY SLIMEY HOMELESS GUYS CARRYING FIFTY-SEVEN STDS GRUESOMELY FUCKING EACHOTH-

"BLEEASRRRGGGGGG"

"EW CLYDE GROSS!!"

"THATS A FAYCKING- BLEARRRGGGGG"

Ive puked on the windsheild, tweek, myself, and his gadgets. BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THAT ID FUCKING PUNCH THE SHIT OUTA ME TOO IS THAT A FUCKING-)

Seriously what the fuck could cause Clyde to throw up on Tweek like that, thats fucking digusting. Oh shit now its on my floor!

"TWEEEEK!! Its on my floor now thats fucking gross!!"

"Blame aliens!!"

Blame aliens...? What the fuck does that mean? Tweeks at fault here isnt he? I want to ask but I know hed punch me. Whatever. I get up after remembering I hugged Tweek and go to take off my jacket since... Puke. Whats up with everyone puking today anyway? I threw up at porn and Clyde, at.... Aliens? Makes no sense. Eventually I sit back on my bed and wait for Tweek to come back.

Tweek busts in the room. Second time tonight. "CRAIG I FOUND THE ꁝꌚꌚ!!"

I look around. "The wah?"

He runs up and shows me some type of chip. "I found it in my hair! It goes with the gadget that fixes things! Craig I can fix everything and then Everything will be okay!!" I hops toward his disgusting pile of metal, his antennas flashing an orange(happy!).

I smile a bit at him. "Thats good. Great actually but I wonder... Cant you use it to fix your ship and go home since you wanna leave so bad?"

One of his antennas twitch. I had no idea they could do that. He turns to me and shakes his head. "Its not strong enough for my ship. Youve never seen it before- Ngh! Its pretty big." He turns his head towards his pile and I nod.

Wait- "Then how come there wasnt a loud noise or something when you crazh landed?"

He doesnt turn to me this time. "There was a silencer. Before I left my planet I actived it because- I um- N-nevermind!!" He shakes his head leaving me confused.

Whats there to hide about a silencer? That sounds cool... Imagine crashing your car and no one knows you crashed it cause it made no noise at all... Cool..... What if there were silencers in Red Racer..? Sweet.....

"Craig! I fixed it!!" Tweek holds up his gadget thingy. He pionts it at his gadgets and theyre all good as new. "Tada!" He runs out of my room and comes back. "The tv is fixed!!" He hops around all happy.

Ive never seen him this happy before. Then again ive never seen him cry either Usually hes scared or normal or pissed or... Yeah thats it. Its kinda sad too because normal for him is terrified. I stand up and, without thinking, I hug him.

"Craig? Wh-what are you doing? Gah!"

"You can tell me about what happened today now... And maybe.... Something else thats bothering you... If youre ready."

I dont usually do this. Caring I mean. Its just... Tweeks different. Maybe its an alien thing. After about a minute I realize ive been hugging him to long and let go.

"No homo!"

He looks at me confused. "No... Homo..? Whats a homo?"

Shit fuck balls ass cum. Ill never get used those questions. "You remember that gay porn thing Bebe told you about right?"

He fake gags before nodding.

"So youre not gonna believe this but its actually-"