Chapter 4: Human school

-

Its monday. Apparently Tweek has to stay because after he ran away or "Left to explore" he crashed into earth and his ship is completely destroyed. He has no idea how long itll take to fix so now im stuck with him meaning he has to go to school too to keep things looking normal. Not really gonna help the fact that the whole town thinks im gay... Even the fucking mayor.

As of right now we're getting dressed for school. I spent the entire weekend teaching him everything he needs to know. For some reason he gets scared of the word "Fuck" I wonder why. Tweek walks back into my room and his shirt is buttoned up so bad I swear to god.

"Tweek you need help with that?"

He glares at me and sits on my bed. He snatches my fidget spinner from off my night stand too.

"Seriously Tweek? So im the asshole for kicking you off my bed last night?"

He looks at me like I just called him an alien again. "YES. Oh my god- Ngh!! Youre such an asshole!"

He throws my fidget spinner and it breaks. That was a gift from sweet little sister..... Good riddance.

"Wow Tweek youre english is soooo much better."

His face beams. "Really? Im good?"

I nod. "Sooooooo good."

He gets up, not angry anymore, and presses a button on his... Bracelet? He told me it helps him blend in with whatever species hes around.

"Ready?" He asks me. Real question is, is he ready?

We eventually leave my house and get to the bus stop. Lets see how Tweek handles being around other human beings. Tolkien, Clyde and Jimmy are there.

"Hey Craig and guest!" Tolkien greets us first.

"Oh my god. Look finally m-m-m-managed to pull." I flip Jimmy off.

"Im not gay dickwad."

Clyde chimes in. "Dude thats like saying the sky isnt blue. It works cause you always wear blue and like... Yeah."

I sigh and look over at Tweek. He isnt taking this well. Hes shaking like crazy. twitching too. He looks like a druggy. I nudge his shoulder and mouth out the word "speak.".

He jumps and grabs on my arm. Ow. "Hi!! I am Teek! Nghhhhhh! From planet JapaAAAaaannnnn! Ack!" For fucks sake....

"Actually his name is Tweek. Ow. Hes my online friend from japan. Ow. Hes very um... anxious so excuse hus um... Ow. Weird shitness. Ow. His english pretty much sucks- OW!"

Tweek kicks me and I have to stomp on his foot to prevent him from pressing another alien button and blowing his cover.

"Japan? Got this. Cow knee cheese waah!"

Tolkien squints his eyes at Clyde seriously questioning his 90 in spanish. "Its Konichiwa Clyde... Konichiwa."

Clyde told Tolkien to shut up because he was right and Tolkien squeezed the brim of his nose and groaned. I called Clyde a dumbass and then reminded him his mother died. After that, Blah blah blah he cried, Tweek acted like he was high and eventually the bus pulled in. I sat next to Tweek obviously. Everyone was staring at us, as he was new and they thought I was gay.

"Craig.... Theyre staring... Ngh!" I pat his back, pull out my phone and give him a fidget spinner. He'll be fine. Schools not gonna kill him.

3rd period

So I may have lost Tweek. We had separate classes. I just went to get him and hes not here. Turns out he didn't even make it to class. I ask the guys.