Chapter 22: Talk n touch

After I told Tweek what homo was he was... A bit disguised..... But all in all he was completely fine and agreed to tell me about what happened to him.

Great right?

Dont fucking assume that.

We've been sitting on my bed awkwardly staring at the posters on my wall for like... What 10 minutes? No ones said a word. For ten minutes. I swear to- Oh stars! My stars poster has stars on it-

Im brought out of my thoughts by Tweek stomping once with his foot. probably to get my attention."Craig... NGH! Th-this silence is a nerve-wracking.... My nerves are WRECKING"

I rub my neck. "Well... Technically youre the one meant to be talking. Im supposed to listen until youre done....."

He looks at me with a hint of annoyance. "Ive completely lost all motivation to tell you anything... When I did have it you stopped me to take a shower."

"Jeans are uncomfortable."

"You couldve just changed them! You asked m- GAH! Me to tell you! Why go shower right then?!"

"Its late."

"1. Im pretty sure 8 is not late, 2.You gave me time to THINK and THINK and THINK til I started OVERTHINKING." He looks down. "N-now its too much pressure man...." He fiddles with his fingers and bites his lip.

Okay thats probably on me but he showered first thats not fair. Still though I wanna know what happened.

My face softens and I place my hand on his shoulder. He glances at me. "Okay im sorry... I just wanted to be comfortable while we- Or you, talked.... Itd make things just feel better. Get it?"

"No. I-is that a human thing? A-AM I MISSING SOMETHING?!" He grips his antennas AND his hair to pull. He has got to stop doing that.

I slump and groan before moving my hand and giving Tweek my hat. "Put this on and pull the strings okay? Youre gonna end up pulling something out. Just tell me already. What happened today?"

He looked a little dumbfounded. He pulled on the strings and nodded to himself. "ꉣꌚꀗꂦ... Thank you Craig... Okay. Um.... To make a long story short..... [very long story with lots and lots of un-needed nor wanted details] And then he left an- Are you even listening?"

Dude I stopped listening 30 minutes ago. I can feel myself slowly dying with each word he says. The only thing keeping me from death is beautiful face. B-but not in a gay way. Im not gay. I dont like gay porn so im not gay. Fuck what Kyle said!
...
Okay yeah I should take a gay test-

"CRAIG!!"

I jump and fall off my bed and onto my side with a thud. "OW! Shit! What?!" I gripmy sides as Tweek crosses his arms.

"Do you even care?! Youre not listening to me!"

I stand up and glare at him before sitting back down. "Of course I do! But you took an entire hour to 'Make a long story short'!"

He blinks then bites his nail. "Well- I-"

"What? You gonna blame the fact that youre an alien?"

"What?"

Tweek looks at me with eyes full of murder. I should probably stop calling him an alien..

"Look Tweek why dont we- GAH!!"

HE POUNCES AT ME AND PINS ME TO THE BED CHOKING THE FUCK OUT OF ME.

"DONT. CALL. ME. A ꉣꌚꀗꂦ ALIEN!!!"

I cant BREATHE

"TWEEEEEEEEEGGHHH!!!!" I try to break free but he wont budge. So this is how I die?

He starts SHAKING ME. "TAKE IT BACK" His antennas are fucking flashing pink like fucking CRAZY "OR ILL KILL YOU, YOU ꉣꌚꀗꂦ ꂦꀗ"

I eventually give up trying to pry his hands off of me and just flip us over so hes below me.

"Ack!" Surprised at the change in our position, he lets go and I use that to my advantage. I pin his hands above his head to keep him still. "GYAHHHH LEMME GO SO I CAN KILL YOU!!"

"Tweek you need to calm down. We were talking so great before..."

"NO WE WERENT YOU WERENT EVEN LISTENING TO MEEEEE!!!" He struggles even more making it harder to hold him down.

"Im sorry okay! I promise to listen if you actually make the long story short!"

He stops struggling and is just still. "I-I did say that didnt I..? And then... I told a very long story..... Sorry...." His antennas stop flashing and turn blue again, much to my relief.

"Its okay. Youre um... Youre good. I guess im sorry for calling you an alien-"

"Again."

"Yes. Again-"

"For the 7846300th time."

"....I-"

"Yes. Ive been counting."

I laugh at that. He laughs too. It only lasted a couple seconds but it was the best couple second of my- Shit thats gay.

"Craig... Youre still holding me down....." His face is a little purple. Alien blush. Cute...

I dont say anything. I know I havent moved yet but I feel trapped. I cant move. I dont... Want to..

"Craig.... Youre..."

I tend to stop thinking straight when me and Tweek are alone... Literally not thinking straight. I know this because my face is slowly inching closer to his. Tweek closes his eyes, preparing for what was to come. I gently placed my lips on his. His lips are soft. Maybe its an alien thing. We
break the kiss and stare at each other. There was a small flash im assuming was his antennas.

"Tweek..." I whisper.

"Craig...?" He whispers back. Sort of like a question. Is he liking this? I know I am... What was I trying to avoid again? What was I in denial of aga- "Do it again.."

Oh he wants me to- Woah okay um... Wow..... My face feels really hot and my eyes feel really wide and I cant move and my heart is beating really fast and Tweek just wiggled out of my grip.

"I dont know how to do this but if you wont... I will......" He grabs my face and pulls it down onto his own.

He sticks his tongue in there. He doesnt seem sure of what hes doing so I begin to kiss back and take this chance to explore his mouth with my tongue. It sounds gross but if you were in my shoes right now youd see the appeal.

"Mph... Mm.." Tweek makes small muffled noises- that I wouldnt like to describe- Causing me to subconsciously slide my hand up his shirt.

Out tongues entwined, our breaths mingled, him under me, his skin against mine. This is like... Heaven..... Gay heaven. Wait-

I open my eyes and so does Tweek. Theres this glowy thing again probably Tweeks antennas. Anyway! This is fucking amazing we've both fucking come to our senses late as shit. We slowly separate and walk on either sides of my room. His tail(or whats left of it) is wagging and his face is really purple right now. For his antennas... Theyre transparent? I can still see them but they're see through.... Ew what if its a pleasure thing? Oh god I was pleasuring him!!

Tweek pulls on my hat strings and- You guessed it! Blots out of my room screaming leaving me with my thoughts.

"Did I just- We didnt- Im not- I- UGHHHHH GODDAMNIT!!" I cover my face and slump on the floor hurting my butt. Though im too upset and confused to acknowledge it.