Chapter 29: Saying sorry

Month 1: Coffee da- Hang out.

Month 2: I fucking died.

Month 3: I Ignored Tweek

(Readers were not here for this) Month 4: Apologizing everyday

-♡×♡-

Months go by quick. Tweeks already been here for four. But its like three because... Well because im stupid and I didnt talk to him for a whole one. So now... I am here today in the comfort of my bedroom floor.... Talking to the guys (Kenny, Clyde and Butters) figuring out a way to apologize for the 50th time. This entire month ive been apologizing and actually saying sorry and Im gonna apologize again and again because I just feel so stupid... I-

"Smut scene."

We look at Kenny.

"Yeah you heard me. Smut scene. You two have rough, alien to human, make up sex and-"

I punch Kenny. "Anyone else got an idea that isnt completely disgusting?"

Butters pats Kennys head before raising his hand. "I know! You could give him a little bunny rabbit with-"

"Butters, you suggested that last time and it did not work because Tweek got scared and almost killed it with an alien gadget."

"Oh.."

Clyde jumps up. "I got it! Coffee! Get him coffee!"

I sigh. "Clyde, we always do coffee."

"Not JUST coffee! Coffee, coffee cake, coffee candy, coffee EVERYTHING!! Itll be the biggest sorry ever and sex wont even be involved!"

Kenny pushes Clyde out of his way. "It could be involved! Think about it! Tweek will be so in love with you after you get him all that coffee, all he'll want is the two of you in bed and-" I punch him again. That was actually a good idea until he said something.

"Butters, please do something with Kenny."

"Oh hamburgers okay..." Butters stands up and grabs Kennys hand. "C'mon Ken we're gonna go clean ya up!"

Kenny wipes blood, thats currently spewing out of his nose, with his sleeve. "Im seriously fine Buttercup you really dont need to do that."

They both leave the room leaving me and Clyde.

I pull out my phone. "Hey Clyde im gonna call Tolkien and ask if he can-"

"NO!" Clyde grabs my phone and... Chucks it out the window..

"CLYDE WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Craig hes been distant! What if he isnt talking to me like he used to because we keep asking for money so you can apologize to Tweek?!"

I groan. "Clyde, hes been distant towards you not me. And the answer is obvious. Because youve been all weird and sad and nervous around the guy."

Because ive accidentally spread a rumor about you two and it finally caught up to him.

"Ughhhhh but I cant help it! Bebe made us kiss and it messed with my straight! My black and white is now a rainbow!"

I stand up and head for the door. "Youre gay for the guy and now youre sad? Big whoop. Get over it. You already know you and Tolkien will never be a thing." I head out the door and mumble, "Tydes a dead ship anyway..." as I go along.

I walk passed the bathroom where Butters and Kenny are making out and towards the stairs where I walk down towards the front door so I can go under my window and get my phone.

"Oh there you are- Fucckkk..."

I had a feeling it wouldve been cracked but I still hoped it wouldnt be. At least it still turns on-

WAIT BUTTERS AND KENNY MAKING OUT?!

~♡+♡~

My arms are crossed and my fists kinda hurt. "What did we learn?"

"That we shouldnt test our sexualities on Craigs bathroom sink or we'll both be punched in the face...", Butters and Kenny say in sync.

Clyde wipes his nose with a tissue before adding, "And?"

"That we should never leave Craig and Clyde alone or Craig will accidentally make Clyde cry by saying something totally unnecessary and hurtful because he just cant help pointing out the obvious..."

I scoff. "Was that really necessary?"

Clyde sniffles. "Yes! Yes it was! Just- Just call Tolkien I dont even care.... Just dont expect me to show up for emotional support if hes gonna be there too..." Hm. I feel like I should feel bad.... But I just cant figure out why I should. Tweek is more important than whatever I did here so ill just forget about it and call Tolkien so I can apologize to Tweek again and hopefully have his forgiveness!! "CRAIG DO YOU NOT FEEL ANY OUNCE OF BAD?!"

"...No? Should I?"

Clydes eyes water and his lip quivers. Shit.