Chapter 33: Lies

-

I walk to school in a pretty good mood. I flip everything off on my way there. I flip off a bird, a car, Stans dog, a pedestrian. I flipped off Tweek this morning, who, since he still doesnt understand why I do this, reacted insanely.

Tweek... We had a great time last night. Which... Actually made me like him... more? And the realization that Aliens have actually been apart of my life way before Tweek crash landed... It made me love stars a lot more too.... Stars i can definitely handle... But not Aliens. I would be in a shitty mood about it but im in so good of a mood about it, it overrides the shitty mood.

I walk onto school with a pep in my step and a slight smirk. No im not a weirdo I just have resting bitch face so I dont smile too much. I flip everyone off and as Im about to turn the corner I bump into Kyle. Kyle.... Kyle!

Shit.

"Craig are you okay? Damn you aughta watch where you're going dude...."

I nod and try to make my way around Kyle. If I stay around him too long he'll start asking about the Clyde, Tolkien situation. You know... The one I lied bout to save my own ass from judgement?

"Yeah yeah im fine I gotta g-"

"Wait! Dude..."

"Erk.." I groan and turn to him. "What...??"

"About what you said about Clyde..." Oh for fucks sake. "Its um... Im sorry its been spreading! I didnt mea for it to get out of hand!"

"What do you mean, out of hand? Its been spreading, sure, but how bad could it really be?"

Kyle sighs. "Well I talked to Kenny about it and he said he heard that youre the one who almost kissed someone..." Oh fuck. "And Stan said he heard that he heard theyre secretly dating and then Cartman says he heard that Clydes jealous of Nichole so he told everyone that they almost kissed!"

I gulp and turn away from him. "I-is that so..?" Well there goes my giddy mood. "Thats okay I guess..." Its horrible. "The truth will come out eventually ha ha..." I really hope it doesnt.

"Okay dude. Still im so sorry..."

"No... Its my fault for yelling it out in the middle of the halls... Ha...ha..." Before he can say anything else to ruin my day, I run off.

As im running I hear other kids whispering. Most likely about me randomly running in the halls but I swear I can hear bits and pieces of the lies. How have I only just realized NOW?!

Oh yeah.

I dont care about people so I dont listen to them.

I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing all I know is that I fucked up bad.

I continue running until someone ranks me backwards, putting me to a halt. And of course, it was Tolkien...

"Dude are you okay? Why are you running through the halls??"

I hold my breath for a second before breathing out. "I was um..." Quick, Craig, think of something! "Looking for someone!"

Tolkien blinks and twists up his face. "By running with your eyes closed and your head down..?"

I slowly nod before slowly making my way away from him. "Well its been nice but I really gotta-"

"Wait!" Oh my fucking god why does everyone have to SPEAK to me today?? "I stopped you for a reason Craig."

"W-whaauut..?" It took everything in my power to give in and listen to what he has to say, most likely about the rumor I spread.

"I dont know if you heard but theres been rumors spreading about me and Clyde..." I hate being right sometimes. "Im only coming to you because I keep hearing different stories and one of them... Well lets just say I heard youve been spreading them."

...

Been spreading them?! I only told one person- Oh my god.... "Nope thats a lie Tolkien. I haven't been spreading anything." Technically the truth.

"Well did you have anything to so with it..?" He rubs the back of his neck. "I know its a stupid question but I just- I cant- Im sorry its dumb I-"

"Bffffffffffft" I pull out my phone and just stare at it instead of Tolkien. "What? No."

"....Okay it totally sounds believable but, Craig... You take out your phone when you lie."

"What? No I dont. That sounds fucking retarded. Im just looking for something." I start scrolling to really sell it.

Tolkien hums and walks next to me to look over at my phone. "The screens blank."

"My brightness is just really down."

He taps my phone and it turns on. "Nice homescreen." He crosses his arms. "Why are you lying about lying?" I start hyperventilating. "Do you have something to do with the rumor?" Why am I hyperventilating- I dont hyperventilate. "Craig you-"

"IM NOT FUCKING LYING YOU FUCKING SHIT STAINNNNNNN" I take off running for a second time, stuffing my phone back in my pocket. I knew I shouldve stayed home today....

(Thats a lie. He was looking forward to it.)

I run into the bathroom and lean on the sink. I look up at myself in the mirror and I swear to god if someone else tries to talk to me again-

Fluuusshhh

"Hm? Agh! Craig! There you are! What took you so long to get here I was worried!!"

I have a long groan before turning to look at Tweek. "Heyyyyy whats going on? Sorry I got distracted by Stripe before I left."

"Oh well... I wanted to talk to you about something I heard..."

I really hate today....