Chapter 35: Shoulda stayed at home

-

"Today sucks. I wish I could go back in time and have another last night."

Kenny perks up and nearly drops his sandwich. "You fucked someone? Lemme guess it was Tweek? Sweet. What does alien cum look like? Is it green like the nickelodeon slime??"

You know normally id hit Kenny for that comment but I really cant care enough to get up out of my seat. The entire day I was thinking about what everyone knew that I didnt. I wish I didnt know. I wouldnt have gone to the party anyway... But if Tweeks going I have to go so I can watch him. 6 periods later, its lunchtime and Kennys making sex jokes...

Tweek tilts his head. "Whats a cum?"

Kenny takes one of Butters chips. "Oh well actually its-"

Oh shit. I grab Kennys hair and slam his head into the table as hard as it can. When he lifts his head, his eyes are crossed, his head is bleeding and the tables cracked.

Huh.

Guess I dont know my own strength.

Kennys head drops back onto the table and he stops moving. Butters- No, everyone, starts freaking out. Especially Tweek and Butters.

"CRAIG WHY DID YOU DO THAT HE WAS GONNA TELL ME WHAT A CUM WAS!! WHY CANT I KNOW WHAT HUMAN WORDS MEAN?!" He pulls his hair.

"CRAIG WHAT DID YA DO KENNY DIDNT MEAN ANY HARM HE WAS JUST BEIN HIMSELF!!" He tries to wake Kenny up.

I groan and get up to leave the cafeteria. Why do bad things have to happen to me? I walk to nowhere in particular before I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

Tweek runs into my back out of breath and takes a second to breathe before saying what he ran over to say. "CRAIG... Luckily... Kennys okay.. Whats wrong with you today?" He turns me around to face him. "This morning you were all happy.. Well I mean human emotion is confusing so I didnt really get it but... Ack! Now youre all down? Are you okay??"

I sigh. "Todays just shit." I look away from him. "First I find out some rumor is spreading in a really really bad way, next I find out im not wanted at parties because im fucking insane when I so much as TOUCH alcohol, then, to top everything of, Kenny starts talking about sex and cum and I almost kill him. So no. Im not okay. Truth be told id rather be sitting im a field watching the stars and talking about Norans with you again...."

I peek back at Tweeks face and his eyes sort of sparkle. That, and his face is really pink right now. I bet if he were in his normal form he'd be all purple...

"B-being alone... Wi- Agh! With me.. W-w-would make you feel b-better?" Hes twitching a lot right now. Hes never done this while we were just casually before...

I nod. "Well when you put it that way..." I look around. "You make it seem like I should already be feeling like a million bucks cuz no one else is here."

He flinches and looks around frantically before looking back at me. He gulps then starts breathing really fast. Must be an alien thing.

-♡-

Tweek:

AGH!! Ive never felt this nervous im my life!! Scared yes but this is sooo much different! I just want to KISS him!! N-no I cant he'll hate me forever! He doesn't like me he just sees me as a friend! Arg this is too much ꉣꌚꀗꂦ pressure ive got to get out of here before something else happens that ive never had to experience before!

"Tweek? Are you okay?" Craig takes my hand and tilts his head at me. Oh everything he does just makes me ꁝꑀꑀꈵ him more and more!! I dont know what to do anymore! "Oh my god- Tweek youre um... Somethings uh-"

Oh god. I jump and look around. "What?! What is it???"

"Your tail! It was jist wagging like a DOG. Is your gadget thingy broken or something?"

My what?

I turn around and there it is. My tail isnt hidden anymore... Curse you Craig!! Now everyones gonna see me as a Noran and im gonna be killed by the president. I dont even know who the president is but I just KNOW theyre probably a bad guy!

"GAH! Nononononoo!"

I go to press the button on my ꉣꌚꍩꂠ꒻ꈼ. But I cant. Because Craig is still holding my hand. My face feels really hot again.

"Tweek your antennas are out too...." Arg!! I feel myself start to shake and I dont even know where to look anymore! Craig just makes me feel crazy! I hear him sigh and feel myself being pulled away by him.

He takes me into the janitors closet and just looks at me. My ꈜꋖꁲꌅ is beating so fast... Is he gonna kiss me..? Kissing leads to fucking....

"Craig..? Are you gonna-..." Instead of kissing me... He starts messing with my ꉣꌚꍩꂠ꒻ꈼ. HE CANT TOUCH THAT. "YOU CANT TOUCH THAT-"

"Tweek its just-"

"Stop TOUCHING IT!"

He doesnt STOP touching my ꉣꌚꍩꂠ꒻ꈼ and I sort of flick from human to Noran.

Human.

Noran.

Human.

Noran.

Human with antennas.

Noran with pale skin.

Human with tail and antennas.

Noran with human- Wait what?!

"CRAIG IM SERIOUS"

"You'll be found out if I just let it-

"I dont know whats going on just- Stop before you break it!!"

"Okay hold on ill be right back.."

He leaves and shuts the door behind him. I slide to the floor and take a breath. My ꈜꋖꁲꌅ stopped beating so fast and my face feels less hot now...

I press the button on my ꉣꌚꍩꂠ꒻ꈼ so my Noran features are hidden again and stand back up.

"I knew I shouldve stayed home today..."