Chapter 15: Gay panic

I open the bathroom mirror cabinet and find some shit that says its supposed to be sleeping pills or something. They're prescription too... Eh I dont care. I turn to Tweek just find he isn't with me anymore.

I groan and peek out of the bathroom to whisper, "Tweek?" Nothing.  I step out of the bathroom completely then hear pots clattering downstairs.

Bingo.

I go down the stairs and peak into the kitchen where- ...Tweek is making fucking coffee. I stomp into the kitchen "Tweek what the fucking shit are you doing??" He jumps and almost drops the mug in his hand.

He puts it down and throws his hands up like im the fucking cops. "C-cCoffeE!!"

I put a finger to my lips and whisper shout, "Shut up!" I shove the pills in his hands. "People are trying to sleep- US- Why are you making coffee? The whole point of us being up to get you asleep! An- Why are you not disguised as a human? With how loud youre being I-"

"Craig! Calm down...." He takes a step towards me. "Youre being loud right now." Shit hes right...

I take a breath and calm down. He seriously broke me. Not only am I letting him walk all over me but I actually care. Im supposed to be the no fucks given GOD and now im stooped down to peasant...

Tweek sits me down on the couch and goes into the kitchen. I wait for him to come back with his coffee. Im starting to think hes adicted to caffeine. Can aliens be addict to caffeine? I mean Tweek might be addicted- Fuck! Why is he all I think about?!

Tweek in a top hat, Tweek smiling, Tweek blinking, Tweek screaming, Tweek making fun of me, Tweek jumping, Tweek with Stripe, Tweek smiling, Tweek... Um- Tweek, Tweek, Tweek, Tweek, Tweektweak- TWEEK!!!

"TWEEEEEEK!!!!!!"

"GAH!! CRAIG WAH- O-OH NO!!"

*SHATTER CRASSHHHHHH*

Oh fuck.... Thats all on me isnt it..? Im surprised no one woke up after that... I go to stand up but before I can I hear a loud vacuum sound then Tweek walks back into the living room with his coffee and sits next to me shaking more than usual. Ah.... His antenna are yellow. But also a sort of green?

He sips his coffee before looking my way. "What Craig? Whats wrong? You scare me, you make me make a mess... I-if it werent for my ꀭꆂꋪꑛ id be freaking out way more than I am now... Ngh!"

I roll my eyes "I dont know. Also stop speaking in Eep-"

"ꈼꈼ꒒"

"Eel-"

"No Craig. ꈼꈼ꒒. Say... ꈼꈼ꒒...."

"Fuck you. Stop speaking in that Eel shit cause I cant fucking understand it. Im not fucking Clyde! I cant speak like 50 languages just like that- Which is actually really cool- Dont tell him I said that."

He drinks the rest of his coffee in one gulp and slams the mug on the coffee table before grabbing my shoulders and looking into my SOUL.

"Why. Did. You. Yell my ꉣꌚꀗꂦ name?!" What did I just tell him? Stop speaking in- Wait why did I call him again?

He tightens his grip on my shoulders. "Answer me Craig." We're so close right now...

"We're really close right now- Is it hot in here? Its... Really hot in here....."

"No its not- Oh... We are c-close arent we...? It is hot in here......"

"Yeah youre hot- I mean you look hot- I MEAN- Its really really hot in here!!"

"Shut up Craig...."

I do. I shut up. He does too. His cheeks are like a faint purple... Is that how aliens blush? Its cute.. and his eyes are really cool and pretty.... The way the yellow contrasts with the green... Its unlike anything ive ever seen.... Cause hes an alien but still- Hes a really pretty alien......

Is it just me or are we getting closer...? I mean im not complaining but-

"Oh my god what, are two having sex with plates?! I hear crashing and shattering then walk in to this?! I knew you were gay Craig I-"

"GAHHHHHHHHH TRICIA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I- UM- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Tweek runs upstairs abandoning me. The lights turn on and my parents walk in th living room too....

Tricia runs up to them. "Craig was about to do some gay shit to his cosplayer "FRIEND". We were right. Hes GAY-"

I cover my ears. And closey eyes. Im not gay! Im not! I swear! That was just a fluke I- Wh-what if I am gay... That was no 'Kissing the homies goodnight'.... That was a full blown 'Admiring this one homie before kissing him' IT EVEN SOUNDS GAY!! Oh god....

I can hear their muffled voices..

"Thomas dont you whatever that! Our son is gay!"

"Ill whatever, whatever I want."

Yeah theyre probably flipping each other off now. I unplug my ears and open my eyes to flip them all off.

Tricia points at me. "GAY YOURE GAY"

"FUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!!"