Chapter 36: Retard

I ran straight to my locker to get Tweek a coffee cake. We still had a lot of those coffee snacks and Tolkien would probably kill me if I didnt make use of them all. Not to mention I figured it would probably help Tweek calm down soooo win-win.

I get to the janitors closet and he isnt there. Did he ditch me? I feel myself start to get pissed off and make my way to the cafeteria to see if thats where he went and sure enough, there he is, sitting with Clyde and Bebe, at a new table of course because I fucked up the first one... And Kennys head.

I wonder if Kenny and Butters are making out in the nurses office for a split second before completely burning the thought because a mental image started forming. I dont want to relive that again....

I open the doors and stomp over to the table. Tweek jumps at my presents and the first thing I do is flip him the fuck off.

"Why... Did you LEAVE?"

His face drops and his eyes dart around the room for an escape. "Eh-eh-um-uhhhhhh" He stutters over his words and twitches a bit.

I slam my free hand on the table. "You left without any warning!" I take a breath. I start noticing Tweek shivering and the weird stares im getting so I try to calm down. "I get if you were mad that was touching your shit but I was just trying to help... Im sor-.... Um... I apologi-...." Theres really no way to go about this without apologizing but Tweeks sick of that.

To my surprise, he doesnt get mad that I almost said the word he forbid me(but not really) to say. He just doesnt look at me. "Dont worry Craig... Im sorry. Ack! I definitely shouldnt have left without any warning. You were trying to help and I was just on edge.."

I sit next to him. "Why were you om edge?" He definitely seemed to start acting funny in the hallway after I told him why I was upset today....

Could it be he was worried about me? So much that he started to go bonkers and wouldnt calm down unless I was out of his view? That must be it!

Right now, Tweeks face is a deep red. Definitely proving what I said was right. I pass him the coffee cake and rest my head in my hand.

Tweeks eyes dart from me to everywhere around the room. "I-I uhhh Craig youre being wei-"

"Shhh its okay... I get it."

Instead of calming down, Tweek goes stiff. "H-huh- You know!?"

I raise an eyebrow. "That you were worried about me? Yeah why?"

It goes silent for a second before Tweek says, "..Huh?"

I blink. "Huh?"

Bebe and Clyde join in too, completely in sync for some reason.

"Huh?"

I forgot they were even there.

Tweek holds his face in his hands and mutters something about me being stupid, Clyde shakes his head at me and Bebe calls me retarded.

What the fuck?

After flipping them all off I cross my arms. "Please tell me why you three are fucking ganging up on me."

Clyde sighs. "Cant tell ya."

Tweek plays with the buttons on his shirt. "Agh! Its nothing.."

Bebe flat out says, "Youre a retard thats why."

I slam my hands on the table. I am not retarded! "Why?!"

"Tweek is being painfully obvious."

I look at Tweek. His face is so red I can see it through his hands.

I feel my heart sort of flutter. "Yeah he really cares about his best friend." If I want to get these feelings away ill have to just wait it out. Crushes like this come and go so I should just give in to the temptations and-

"STOP MAKING THAT WEIRD FACE! YOURE PAINFULLY OBVIOUS TOO!!" Everyone in the room turns to Bebe. "TWEEK YOURE A RETARD TOO IF YOU SERIOUSLY CANT SEE IT!!"

I look at Tweek, he looks at me. I really dont get it. Tweek doesnt seem to either. If Bebe means what I think she means then theres no way Tweek likes me back and no way he knows I like him. Thats insane. Tweek and I both shrug and turn back to Bebe whos started shaking Clyde like mad.

"BEBE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!"

"YOURE ALSO A RETARD!"

"STOP SAYING THAT, THATS MEAANNNNNNN"

When the girls start to come over I take that as my cue to get the fuck out of there. Tweek follows suit and we sit at a table with Tolkien, Nichole and Jimmy.

Tolkien doesnt look too happy. "Look who finally decided to stop ditching us."

I sigh and take my seat across from him. "Its only been like a couple days since I last sat here."

He chuckles. "Im kidding, man. Hey about this morning,"

Shit hes gonna call out how stupid I acted. Shit everyones gonna find out and ill be fucked!

"Before you tell me about that I just have to do something! Ha ha!"

I get up and leave the cafeteria for the second time. I need a break today...