Chapter 25: Plan Z?

Its been exactly a month. Every single day the others have been trying to "talk me out of this" but I cant stop now! Its working! Im on a 3 day streak of not having any gay thoughts of Tweek! If I stop now its all over.

My phone dings. I look over and its a message from Bebe. I could have sworn I blocked her...

BlondeBITCH: Tweeks cried again. Im at your house.

....At my house? I get another message. It a picture of me in my room. What?! I look at my window and see no one..

BlondeBITCH: Send nudes.

BlondeBITCH: Sorry Kenny took my phone.

BlondeBITCH: Yeah hes here. And Butters. And Clyde.

What the FUCK? Before I can get up to lock my door I hear the doorbell. Its just them. It cant be anything too bad.... Bebe only sent pictures of me signifying she was stalking me but its okay.... I shouldnt be scared of a dumb blonde thats- Thats dumb.

I go downstairs. Somethings telling me not to open the front door. It rings again.

"Look, this all seems too far!" I shout from behind the door. "Me ignoring Tweek doesnt have anything to do with you cunts so fuck off already!" I flip off the door.

Someone knocks real hard. "OPEN THE DOOR CRAIG. IM SICK AND TIRED YOURE SO GODDAMN STUBBORN-"

Someone shushes what seemed to be Bebe.

"We just wanna talk buddy!"

Kenny. Kennys cool. He wont let Bebe hurt me.

"Yeah come out old pal!"

Clyde. Hes.... Yeah no. He wont let Bebe hurt me either though!

"Yeah!"

Butters is a pansy.

I slowly open the door. Theyre all smiling super wide. Definitely all forced.

"Gonna tell me I should stop doing my super cool plan? Let me answer before you can ask." I flip them off with both of my hands.

Bebe takes a breath. She looks at me and smiles normally. "I am so not sorry for this."

Huh?

The rest of the guys look concerned.

"The fuck you meEeeeEEEEEeeeEEAaAAaaahHH!!"

I shouldnt have opened the door.

~×♡×~

Kenny

Welp Bebe finally did it. She tased Craig. Craig falls forward, out of his house, onto the ground and stops moving.

"Well thats just great Bebe! How many volts even was that?!"

She slowly puts it away. "Totally wasnt... Like.... A lot."

We all sigh at Bebes silly antics. I look over at Butters and notice the color drained from his face.

"Buttercu- Um Butters whats wrong?"

He points to Craig. "Im gonna get grounded for this, Fellers! What do we do?!"

Oh yeah... Me and Clyde look at Bebe. Bebe crosses her arms.

"Dont look at me like that! That was plan b! He was being a dick to Tweek so he had it comin...."

We all nod. Shes right. Craigs dumber than dicks if he thinks he can actually change his sexuality by pretending the guy hes gay for doesnt exist. I mean that just makes it worse! Clyde would know.

Clyde grabs my shoulders. "DUDE." He starts shaking me.

"WHAT?!"

"Tweek! Wheres Tweek? Bebe whrres Tweek!?"

Bebe steps away from Clyde. Probably to avoid being grabbed like I was. "What the fuck are you going on about?!"

"We take Craig to Tweek! Tweek saves him and Craig is like 'woah sooooo cool' or whatever tf!"

I blink and slip out out of his grip. "Did you just say 'T F-' nevermind. Its actually not a bad idea." I look at the other two. "Craig will have to talk to Tweek if theyre alone."

Butters shakes his head. "Didnt you say that about the janitors closet? Didnt Tweek-"

"Yes yes he had his 16 panic attack out of 57 that day because Craig-"

"Kicked down the door...." Clyde and Bebe finish my sentence.

Butters is right... But this time has work. We time skipped an entire month for a reason right?

I look at everyone seriously. "We need to steal another car."

Clyde groans and lets me go. "Dude all we do is steal cars!"

"What do we do we need to steal a car for?" Butters asks rubbing his knuckles together which he always does when hes nervous. Probably still feeling the effects of when we ran over and killed Craig. That was like a month ago he should really get over it.

Bebe answers for us. "Tweek went to fix his ship and its pretty far away. Ive been there once. He has been telling us he wanted to go back home. Wonder why he left anyway..."

I look at Clyde who looks real irritated. "DUDE."

"What"

"Why dont we steal something better like-

"Whats wrong with stealing cars?"

"Like I said, thats all we do! Im bored of stealing cars! Lets steal a helicopter!"

Butters looks at Clyde like a hes fucking idiot. "Excuse my language but where the HELL are we gonna find a helicopter?!"

Clyde sighs and stands up straight. "Im not gonna like this.... But.. Tolkien has one in his backyard."

What?!

All three of us are in awe. "Holy shit WHAT?!" All three of us say in sync.

~(♡)~

Well ill be damned.

"Tolkien has a fucking helicopter!!"

Clyde sighs. "He has lots of stuff.... Like private jets...and a girlfriend... and connections to the president...."

We all stay silent after that realizing that a really fancy car is probably like a dirty penny on the ground for Tolkien (lucky bitch) and that Clyde is more messed up than we thought.

As of now we are in Tolkiens backyard. None of us has any idea how to fly a helicopter. We'll figure it out though. I mean the only girl here was able to carry heavy ass Craig! She can fly a helicopter too.

What? You think we're making her do everything for us? Trust me she wants to do this.

She throws Craig in the back of the helicopter. "Fuck yeah!" See?

This will be fine.