S-L 15

Ch.15

Nika p.o.v

My nails hit the walls in Chale's bedroom and I started dragging them. Four claw marks appeared as I didn't let up. That was the sixth time and I still planned on making more. I was pissed.

"That's childish Nika." Chale said from the door way.

I turned and hissed at him. He's the one who took my weapons. He's the one who told his men to keep me in the room when he left. He's the one who bared the damn windows.

"Fuck you." I said lowly.

Chale looked around his room. His pillows were ripped open. The bed was flipped and my claw marks on it. Clothes scattered the floor. His lamp was shattered by the doorway.

When he looked back up at me I glared. "This was uncalled for."

"Fuck.......you." I was seething in my spot.

He took long strides until he was standing before me. He tried to touch me but I smack his hand away.

He was gone for three days without a word. Not even his men knew where he was. They wouldn't let me out and I was kept inside like a prisoner.

"Were you worried about me?" Chale asked softly.

I hissed at him for being stupid. Of course I wasn't. Who would be worried for him?

"I'm glad." He said smiling as his blue eyes sparkled.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Why did you disappear?" I asked instead.

He went to touch me and I let him this time. "You wanted me to find another way to leave this place."

I looked at him quickly. "Did you?"

He shook his head and my stomach dipped. "No and we only have a few days left."

"I know!" I snapped.

He didn't reply just rub my ears. They twitched at the feeling. I bit my lip as thoughts of Lizzy came back. I want to get to the people who put us in here and kill them all. I can't do that if I'm stuck here forever.

"Fine." I gritted out.

Chale looked lost in thought. "Hmmm? Fine what?"

I clenched my jaw. "Fine we can.....do it."

His eyes slid down to mine. "Do what?"

I could tell he knew what I meant. "You asshole. I'll have sex with you."

"I don't want to have sex Nika." I was confused and tilted my head at him. "I want to make love to you."

Love? Make love? What the hell is he talking about?

"Sure, whatever you call it." I said shrugging.

Chale frowned as his hand stopped moving. I waited and watched him. He leaned close to me and gave me a light kiss. My body started buzzing at the feeling. Then he pulled back.

I licked my lips as the feeling was still there. Chale only watched me before turning and walking away.

What the hell?

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

I followed him to the living room. I actually didn't want to destroy it. I stood behind Chale as he went to the bookshelf.

"I can have something brought up."

I huffed and crossed my arms. "What was that?"

He looked at me from over his shoulder. "What was what?"