S-L 6

Ch.6

      Nika p.o.v

I kept a watchful eye on Chale as I looked around. He stood unmoving letting me. I wasn't so sure if this was safe. I just know that he's like me and I need answers.

"Do you wish to sit? Its been a tiring day for you." He asked moving to the couch.

I glared a little at him. "You would know wouldn't you. You being the cause of it all." I told him walking slowly to the seat offered.

He smirked a little letting me catch a glimpse at his dimples. You wouldn't see them unless your up close. He sat crossing his long legs.

"I'm sorry you think that. I hope to better your view of me." He told me looking at his lap.

I tried to study him but gave up. I couldn't read him no matter how hard I tried. I sighed as silence consumed the room. I flicked my tail trying to busy myself.

"Do you wish to talk more?" Chale asked breaking the silence.

I looked at him and immediately got caught in his gaze. His deep sea eyes burned into mine. I swallowed and turned my sights towards other things.

"I would like answers." I told him.

"I know you would, all in good time. I also meant questions revolving me. I wish for you to know me much more."

"Fine then." I sat up more in my seat. "What are you?"

"The same as you, an experiment gone wrong." He answered offering no further details.

"Do you have a specific way of living?"

He thought for a second before nodding. "I do actually, though its not really that different from yours in this dead world."

I clenched my jaw when he just smiled over at me. "If your just going to go around the questions, then there's no point in continuing this." I huffed out standing up.

A shift in the air was all I could detect. There was no noise at all. Even when I detected the slight movement I was too slow.

I hissed in reflex when Chale moved fast and pinned me under him. My ears flattened and my hackles rose. I growled lowly at him.

"Please don't act so rash."

"Get the fuck off me before I slit your throat." I told him.

He sighed and still held me down. "Tell me you will not leave. Please Nika, be calm."

I growled at him before trying to push him off. It felt like the more I struggled the tighter his hold got. All the while Chale didn't even look worried. If anything he looked worried for my well being.

I was running out of energy. The pressure on my wrist was to much. He was cutting off my blood flow. At this rate I'll pass out.

"I-I'm calm, l-let go." I told him feeling myself slipping

My vision was hazy as I felt him release me. I swallowed slowly blinking to get my vision right.

"Nika? Are you alright? I didn't realize you were hurting so badly. Please answer me." Chale said hovering over my with a worried look.

"Let me leave." I told him.

He was quiet just hovering over me. The fact that I had no control over getting away made me uneasy. It actually made me afraid to be around him right now. I wanted to be let go and go back to Lizzy. I know that if I try to run he could easily catch me. My worst thought is him taking my only weapon off me.