S-L 3

Ch.3

           Nika p.o v

I glared at the man who they called Boss. He was at one end of an ally in front of me and a wall behind me. He took and step closer and I watched his every move.

The moonlight seemed to make him glow. Well more like it gave him this mysterious vibe. Something was off with this guy and it wasn't his style. He was to quick and quiet.

"What do you want?" I kept my eyes on him.

"Just passing through."

"Lies!" I yelled in anger.

He seemed to lower his head. Even then I could see the side of his lip twitch. He found this amusing? I stood straight and glared at him. His eyes found their way back to me. Just like when I first seen him his eyes traveled to my ears then tail.

"How did someone like you, come to be like this?" He asked me lowly.

I clenched my jaw. "What do you mean someone like me? You don't know me."

He snapped his eyes to me. "I don't. But what I mean is you wasn't always so, guarded."

"How would you know?" I snapped at him.

"Your eyes give you away."

I bared my fangs at him. "Mind your damn business."

He looked at me while I glare at him. There seemed to be a crackle in the air. A lot of things felt off. I needed to go check on Lizzy but I can't with him here. I stood my ground and he stood his. It seemed like his eyes were studying me.

Every move I made he saw. It was intolerable at the most. I wanted to rip his head off but I had a feeling that wouldn't go as planed. Out the corner of my eye I could see a dumpster. Above it was a ladder leading to the roof of a building.

"This will be interesting." He said watching me.

I paused for a second. Did he know what I was about to do? I brushed it off, there's no way he could. I turned quick and jumped on the dumpster. Jumping on the latter next I pulled myself up and claimed. I could still feel his eyes on me.

I clenched my teeth and looked over the view as I reached the top. I could see my house from here. I battled myself if I should go to Lizzy. I shook my head and started running to the next building over. I plane to stick close to the house but not too close.

It didn't take long to find a spot to sit and wait at. Wait for what I don't know. I just clenched my knife tightly and watched my house. A few men walked by it and was high so I paid them no mind. The wind was starting to pick up. I would have to go back at some point.

I took one more look around the area before moving. I stayed out of sight and ran back home. I didn't see anyone so I wasn't worried. When I got inside I locked the door and rushed upstairs. I went straight for Lizzy but I stopped in my tracks.

She's gone. Even from where I'm standing I can tell she's gone. I held me knife tighter as I continued towards the room. I was right, inside was empty. She couldn't have gotten up by herself. She should still be asleep after the medicine I gave her. I was watching the house, nothing got in. 

My breathing picked up as I started to pace. Nothing came in, nothing went out. What the hell could have took her? I stopped pacing and took a deep breath. I walked over to the spot I left her at and took in the scents. I could smell her but nothing else.

I growled and shot up throwing my knife at the wall. I quickly made my way to the chest. Looking at everything I decided: What the hell. I took out two hand guns and strapped them on my sides. My sword went on my back. Then I took out golden brass knuckles. I made my way down the steps to the kitchen. Grabbing a water bottle I put it in the bottom pocket on my pants.