S-L 21

Ch.21

Nika p.o.v

"I hate you."

Chale laughed. "I love you."

"I hate you."

"Love you Nika."

"I hate you."

Chris stood up cutting Chale off. We have been going back and forth like this for about a hour. Chris made Chale wait for him since yesterday and it was annoying.

He only came in to look at us. I could see him not understanding anything. I wouldn't either if I saw a boy with cat ears or a wolf mutant guy. Still he didn't have to look at us with such a stupid face.

"What!" I snapped.

Chris growled at me and in return Chale growled at him. They had a stand off until I decided to walk back up stairs. Chale eyes followed me but he didn't comment.

I made my way to the front door. I wanted air and away from so many mutts. Everywhere I went in this house they looked at me weird. Not sexually or hatefully which to me felt weird.

"Nika!"

I turned to find it was Ravens daughter who called me so rudely. "What!?"

She marched over to me and put her hands on her hips looking at me hard. "What is your problem? Don't just stand here run."

I blinked at her. "What?"

She rolled her eyes then blinked a few times. "Sorry, I'm still getting a hang of these visions. You can't stay here long. Some people are hunting you down. If you stay here they'll burn our home to ashes and kill us all."

I looked around before laughing a little at her. "Where you dropped as a child?"

Her eyes turned a deep purple as she huffed before she calmed down and they turned back to their beautiful deep blue. "You have no idea what it's like to see your own death. Move your ass or I'll teleport you six feet under, buried alive."

I glared at her as she glared back. "Fine. I didn't plan on staying either."

Before I could turn to leave she sidestepped me. "You have to take him too."

I frowned. "Who, you crazy girl?"

"Your mate duh."

I licked my lips before turning successfully away from her. She huffed but I didn't care. I'm not taking him with me. I'm going to find the ones who built that place and took Lizzy from me. He'll only slow me down.

Once outside I started running. I was going east. I don't know what I'll find or who but I'll find it.

"Are you testing me Nika?"

I tripped over my own feet causing me to fall flat on my face. I groaned at the burning in my cheek. Rubbing the spot I looked at my hand to find I was bleeding.

What the hell was that? It sounded like Chale. But it couldn't be. Could it?

I huffed and got back up. Dusting myself off as I got up made me angry. I just got these clothes. Danmit all, what the hell Chale.

I flicked my tail in annoyance. Of course that asshole would be in my head. What the hell did he do to me?

I start walking back in hopes that it's all a nightmare. How am I ever going to get revenge for Lizzy if I can't shake Chale. He's a distraction and a problem.

................................................

I was made to stay, by Raven, for dinner. The room was full of wolf's and my nose was beginning to hurt from the smell.