S-L 5

Ch.5

       Nika p.o.v

When I got back to the house Lizzy was there tapping her foot. She watched me with arms crossed. I could tell she was irritated but so was I. Chale still had me rattled up. Its only been a few minutes but I still couldn't calm down.

"Don't start with me." I told her as I passed her going up the steps.

I heard her sigh and stomp to another part of the house. I quickly moved to the bathroom. Inside the container there was just enough water left for me to bathe. I closed the door and undressed. I plunged the tube and poured the water inside. The water was a bit cold when I got in but I ignored it.

I started washing myself. I wanted the feeling of him so close gone. I scrubbed at my skin hard. How could I let him make me so defenseless? I never and I mean never, let anyone strip me of my weapons. What happened has really made me rethink a lot of things.

If he was able to do all of that without breaking a sweat then I'm not so sure I should stick around. I can't feel like that again. It just reminds me of the life I was made for. The sick and twisted reason I'm here now. I can't let that happen again. I won't let at happen again.

I finished up and let the water out. With my mind made up I went to my room. I took out a new set of cloths. I put on dull red jeans with a black and red scull shirt. I slipped my boots back on and let my hair air dry. I went to my chest that I reloaded and took out two hand guns.

I was moving fast and couldn't wait. When I found Lizzy she was in the kitchen sitting at the table. I tapped her and she looked at me with a frown.

"I'm leaving and going south are you coming?" I went to the cabinet and took out two bottles of water.

"Hmmm? Mhhmm." I turned to see her looking at me with a raised brow.

I shrugged at her not understanding. She got frustrated and threw her hands up. I rolled my eyes at her and watched her have a small fit.

"Your wasting moonlight. Are you coming or not?" I asked her getting her attention.

She glared at me before shaking her head. I pursed my lips before nodding slowly. I made my way to the door. Closing it behind me I started to run. I would come back in a few weeks to check on her. I just had to go now.

I tried not to but something in me couldn't resist. I looked towards the tower. It stood tall with all the rubbish round it. I could feel myself being watched. His eyes raking over me. I could feel a pull telling me to stay. That made me angry and confused so I pushed on.

I will not become what I was made to be. Not by Chale or any mans hands. I'll be what I want to be. Right now I want to be far away from him.

"Nika!"

I slid to a stop and looked ahead of me. I stood in shock at the sight. Dean. It was him but then again it wasn't. His smooth skin was now dark and burnt. He stepped towards me and had a small limp. I wouldn't have thought he had survived the bombing.

"Dean. I see your alive." I said finding my voice.

His angry face scrunched up. "Yeah. Had to dig my way past dead bodies. I see you made it out without any marks."

I held my ground when he came closer. "Yeah, kinda knew it would happen."

"I just wanted something good in this dead world. Why can't you just be mine Nika?" He said sadly moving to close for comfort.

I tensed up looking at him. "I'm bound to no one. You didn't seem to get that through your head."

He shook his head as if he was frustrated. "No that's not true. You were made and had a master. You were created to be told what to do. You should just listen and be a good pet."