S-L 23

Ch.23

            Nika p.o.v

I woke up outside as Chale held my arms. My confusion quicky left me as I hissed at him. I don't remember falling asleep after dinner. I don't remember much about yesterday. It was almost as if my day was forcibly ended. 

It was me, Chale, and Chris out back in the yard. It was around midnight and no one seemed to hear my sounds of rage. I tried flipping Chale off me but his weight was too much.

"Nika I accept you into my pack with your mate. Will you help us protect and care for our family?" Chris said as he stood before me.

My ears fell back on my head as my tail puffed in anger. "Fuck your family and Chale!"

Chris frowned and looked at Chale. "I can't continue unless he says he will."

I looked over my shoulder at Chale with a glare. "I will slit your throat."

Chales blue eyes moved down to me before his upper body started to move closer. I panicked as his face came too close to mine. I struggled to get out of his grasp but it was useless. Chale kissed me with force making me scrunch my face up. His hands moved from my arms to wrap around my waist. I dug my claws into his arms but he didn't seem affected. He pushed more and started moving his lips. A sound escaped my mouth making Chale hold me closer. I felt my head going empty. He was taking my breath away and I hated it. Shocks floated through my body as I felt myself relaxing. He made my head dizzy and his scent seemed to have flooded around me.

When he released me I took the chance to catch my breath. I leaned against his chest as my body buzzed. Chris came into my line of sight and re-asked me that same damn question.

I don't care.

I nodded and looked at Chale's arm that was still around me. He was so warm. I could feel myself slowly start to come back to my right mind.

My eyes widened and nails came out when a burning pain fell on my shoulder. I screamed as I realized Chris bit me. Suddenly voices flooded into my head and my chest felt too full. It was painful and made me weak. What did they just do to me?

Chris moved away from me and to Chale. I watched in pain as he bit Chale next. Chale didn't scream like me or even flinch. Then I could hear them, his thoughts.

'Now he'll be safe when I leave.'

I moaned in pain from my neck and chest. Why was he leaving? When? Why did he let this happen to me? My mind was filled with other people's voices until it all went black.

---

When I woke up the voices were gone but a headache was forming. Groaning softly at the pain I sighed heavily. I opened my eyes to see I was back in the room. My eyes slid to the side to see Chale sleeping beside me peacefully.

I quickly moved my claws to his chest and landed four deep scratches while ripping his shirt. He woke up quickly and jumped out the bed growling. I hisses at him as I sat up before growling low in my own throat. His eyes were red and mine were in slits.

"I'll kill you. What did you do to me?" I said lowly.

Chale relaxed a bit and his eyes went back to being blue. "Your apart of Chris's pack now."

"What the fuck does that mean and how do I leave it?"

Chale crossed his arms over his healing wounds. "It means you'll be safe."

I felt my tail swing in anger. "How do I leave it!?"

Chale kept quiet and it pushed me to my limit. I jumped at him with my nails out again. He shielded his face from me but didn't try to fight back.