S-L 22

Ch.22

Nika p.o.v

I was cold.

I wasn't going to admit that out loud but it's true.

I was cold.

I glanced over my shoulder at a sleeping Chale. He seemed to be deep in sleep already. How can he sleep when it's so cold? Even in the dome I had furs.

I sighed and looked at the blanket on the floor. I bring this on myself whwn I act out. I caught an attitude with Chale before bed and threw the blanket. The fight was over him trying to strip me down and me fighting him off.

In the end he gave up and turned over. Now he's sleeping peacefully and I'm cold.

I moved my eyes to look over the room. Chris was......okay, for letting us stay a few nights. He let us have a room with a window so I could see over the forest with. The moon shined brightly through the curtains. It gave the room a nice calm vibe. It had to be around 2am and I was tired.

Chills racked my body. I slid off the edge of the bed carefully. Waking Chale up was not on my 'to do' list. The floor boards didn't creek under my weight, thankfully. Another set of chills hit me when the coldness of the floor traveled through me. It was only a few steps more. I grabbed the dark red blanket off the floor and held it to my chest. I turned around and made my way back to the bed.

Sliding back into the bed was harder. It shifted and Chale shifted with it. A yawn forced it's way past my lips making my movements slow. Once I was lying down comfortably and warm I opened my senses.

My eyes were drifting shut, then I felt Chale move. I waited as he mumbled something in his sleep. He turned over towards me and reached his hand out. When he did find me in his half asleep state he sighed.

"Kitten....." His sleepy voice made me swallow hard. It was rough and deep.

I kept silent as I was too tired to do anything when he pulled me against him. My back was flat to his chest. He moved some blanket on himself then held me tight as he drifted off back to sleep. Another yawn came out of me as I closed my eyes.

The heat from Chale chest forcing me to except how close he is to me. My tail curling around his leg without my say so.

It wasn't even two hours later that I was hissing at Chale as he laughed. He woke me up with his grinding. I knew he was wide away when he started moving his hands over me.

"Chale I swear-"

"Your tail is so soft." I panicked when he gripped it a little.

I know what it feels like when he plays with my tail. Its so embarrassing how sensitive it is. He knows how it makes me.

"Chale let go. This is exactly why I didn't wanna lay with you." I huffed as I gripped his arm pushing it away.

He wouldn't budge as he moved closer to my ear. "Do you remember the first time we held each other? I know you went into a different mindset. But do you remember even a little?"

I sighed and kept silent. Even if I had no control over my body after, I still remembered what happened. I remembered every touch and sound we made. That didn't mean I wanted that again.

"No. I don't. Can you stop."

Chale went quiet behind me. When he did move his had off my tail I moved away from him to the other side of the bed.

I paid no mind to him as I drifted back to bed.

----------------------

Even before I opened my eyes I could feel Chale. His overwhelming ara could be felt from anywhere. He was right in front of me. Inches from my face.