S-L 17

Ch.17

Chale p.o.v

I brushed Nika's hair from his eyes as he fully lost conscious. He was so beautiful in this weak state but even more when fighting. Its a little sad that I won't hear his voice until this is all over.

I leaned back and watched him, waiting.

"It's time." I told his still form.

His eyes snapped open with swirls of orange dancing in his red. His lips parted as he took a breath. My skin started to tingle at the buzz that went through the air.

"Come Nika." I told him slowly moving off him.

His eyes snapped to me as I moved. Then vary slowly he followed me. His ears twitched as he listened. His eyes stayed on me as he took careful steps.

I never turned my back on his naked form. The chances of him attacking me is vary high. As I got closer to the window his body grew stiffer.

"Just a few more steps kitten." I edged on amused when his tail swished in anger.

I relaxed my body letting myself get lost. It felt like years until I felt even a hint of my beast, though it was merely seconds.

He pushed forward with a purpose. My body rippled as hair started to grow. My body and face burned with the change. My fingers grew and legs bent back. Not being in this form a lot has really took a toll.

Nika, or his slightly crazy state, only stood watching. When I finished shifting he glared at me. He wasn't sure if I was a threat or not.

My beast growled at him and he hissed at me. It went silent until my beast sniffed the air. He did it a few times then stopped. Nika tilted his head before doing the same.

His eyes fell close as he took in my sent. A light purr sounded in the room as he breathed. When he looked at me again his eyes have purple instead of orange.

He took slightly long steps to me. The way he walked was vary sensual. His purr got louder when he put his face in my fur. My beast growled lowly at the attention liking it.

"Freedom." I told him.

Nika looked up at me and licked his lips. He turned to look over my shoulder before running past me. When he jumped out the window I followed. I matched his speed as he followed an invisible path.

Closer and closer he got to an old abandoned warehouse. When he stopped near the entrance he turned to me. He took his reward for leading me here by rubbing his face against my chest again.

Nika, in a way, is my light in darkness. He can see the way out but can't get past it. I can get out, but I can't find it. He leads me, then I get us out.

My beast turned to Nika and ran his nails lightly down his back. Nika arched into me his eyes turning bright purple.

"Out."

Nika ran his hand through my fur before turning and running towards the back of the building. I followed loving the way his skin shinned in the moonlight. It was like watching a dark angle at work.

He climbed the side of the old buildings using his nails. I kept his speed reaching the top when he did. I watched as his eyes jumped around the building as he seemed to follow something.

He started taking light steps. I followed keeping my ears open. Each steps he took his hips seemed to swing. The sight of him naked and in such a powerful state was vary delightful.

His white tail swung behind him keeping off the ground. When he stopped again over a skylight his tail brushed my arm. I watched his eyes turn back to red and orange when he pointed to the inside.