S-L 20

Ch.20

Nika p.o.v

This Raven boy is so small. He's smaller then me and that's saying something. He didn't feel comfortable naked so he shifted again. He walked slowly while I followed. The necklace swinging around his neck was beautiful and looked vary rare.

It has occurred to me that this boy is no warrior. No one should be behind you if they could be a threat. And I am a threat.

Most people know that, but he seems so lost to that fact. Even so he isn't a threat to me so I have no reason to be a threat to him.

At least for now.

Raven shifted back getting my attention. My ears pinned back when I saw a giant mansion sitting proudly. I was getting un-nerved. Not because of the size but because of how lively it seemed. It had movement here and there.

"Nika right?"

My eyes slid to Ravens curious ones. "Yeah."

"Are you hungry, or cold." He quickly looked over my naked form. "It looks like you had a rough time."

I huffed and put my hand on my hip. "Just thirsty."

He nodded and waved his hand. I went on guard so quick when three hug guys came out of the trees. They screamed deadly.

Well they did, until I saw another small guy hanging off one of them. He was just holding his arm tightly refusing to let go.

"Hey Greg and Jimmy. Guys this is Nika. I'm not sure where he-"

"Papa!"

All eyes went to the right where a little boy nearly over two was coming from. He had black hair and the same stunning blue eyes as Raven. He was a smiling mess doing his best attempts to come over.

My head tilted. Didn't Raven say his 'mate' was a guy? Or is it a female named Chris? The point is: where did this child come from?

Raven giggled as he started for the boy. "Lion where is your sister?"

"She dowing masic owt fwont."

I frowned when his words were still undeveloped. Raven just smiled and rubbed his nose against the child's. I looked back at the Jimmy and Greg guy and blinked when I saw a bunny beside them. It's been so long since I saw any animal that wasn't a crow.

It just stared at me and I could feel my claws starting to grow. This wasn't a regular bunny.

'Nika!'

I turned quickly ignoring everyone and thing when I heard Chales voice. My heart thumped in my chest and my eyes darted around. It was dead quiet. Was that in my head?

I took a shaky breath as I turned back to Raven and them. They were all looking at me worried. It ticked me off.

"Something wrong?" The guy Greg asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck yeah, I'm thirsty and it's getting chilly."

Raven eyes went wide as he tried to cover his sons ears. "Nika!"

"What?"

"Please no cursing in front of any children here. Sorry for yelling."

I stayed quiet as they motioned me to follow them inside. Every time I heard a noise a tingle went down my back. I wasn't used to having so many people in one place around me. I wanted my knife and gun.

"You can get dressed in these then come down for some food." Raven told me before sitting clothes down and walking to the door.

I watched him go before looking at the clothes. It was a light blue shirt with dark blue jeans. I frowned seeing the plainness. This wasn't my style at all. Huffing I went to the connected bathroom.