S-L 16

(A/N) Sup so this ch. will include Chales and Nikas love making. Skip if you want. There will be a Warning when you reach it. The rest of the story will continue next ch. when posted. BxB action.

You have been warned.
-----------------------------

Ch.16

        Nika p.o.v

My body felt like it was on fire. It was hot and heated. Every inch burned. There was never a time I felt like this. The feeling is new. It felt like there was a itch I can't scratch.

The worst part was, I only felt like this when I'm around Chale.

His presence alone is overbearing. He could walk past and I'd start panting. That's why I've been meditating in the bedroom. I have to find some type of way for my body to get under control.

The next time he tries to catch me off guard with kisses, I'll gut him. I'm sick of these games he's playing. He has no right to make me feel..........anyway at all!

"Nika?"

I tensed as I felt Chale walk closer. I kept still and eyes closed. He's lucky to have caught me before I entered my other realm. There, nothing can distract me.

"I guess your already meditating."

I'll let him think what he wants.

Chale sighed before I felt him come even closer. "I really am sorry. I didn't want it to come to this. Your just......vary difficult Nika. If only you'd except our fates."

Fates my ass! He can drown in his own blood for all I care. I just want to get away from him.

"You have no idea how much I've come to care for you. To love you."

I twitched my hand before forcing myself to steel. He's out of his mind.

"I don't know your past, not yet. You also don't know mine Nika. I've told you small things but not what I really am. I'm made for war, yes, but not.......who I am."

What is he going on about?

"..............Nika I'm sorry. I can't let you go. I know that after we escape that you'll try to leave me behind but I can't let that happen. He won't let me."

He?

Chale went quite before his presence left the room. I felt my anger start to shimmer. He came to say things like that when he thinks I'm not aware? He has no backbone. He's a coward.

What is going through his mind? Nothing can make me change my mind. After we get out of here I will get away from him. There is no reason to stay together.

I brushed him off and started to relax.

-

I stood up and stretched after seven hours of sitting in the same spot. I discovered many things about myself. One is that for some reason my heart is cold. Only Lizzy was able to warm her way in but only because she was of no danger to me.

Chale is another story.

My ears twitched as I heard footsteps coming my way. They aren't Chale's because he makes no sound when he walks. I listened as the steps started walking in a small circle.

I turned to the door when the steps moved quickly. They were rushing?

Thumps hit the ground one after another. The muttering and curses flowed like water with frustration. I went to reach for my knife before remembering that Chale never gave them back.