Chapter 09

It was the time of the day, the sun was showering its love on the earth and people were facing hot weather but still, they were busy with their work because they had to earn for living. The sun was shining over the Mehta house where Avni came out of her home and she closed the door. Avni turned and she looked up. She stopped to see something. Avni frowned.

A scooty was standing at some distance.

Avni: Yeh kis ki scooty hai?

Avni moved to it and a board was kept on it. Avni's name was written on it. Avni picked up the board. Avni looked around and she looked at the entrance. Neil came out because he was hidden and Avni was shocked to see him. Neil came to her and Avni looked at the scooter. They were standing on each side of the scooter. Avni looked at Neil and then she looked at the scooty.

Avni asked while looking at the scooty: Neil, yeh... yeh scooty kis ki hai?

Neil: Tumhari.

Avni looked at Neil shockingly.

Avni: Meri?

Neil nodded.

Neil: ab se college tum isi scooty per jaya karogi.

Avni was looking at Neil.

Avni: I am sorry, Neil, lekin main yeh scooty nahi le sakti.

Neil got shocked and angry.

Neil: Kyun? Kyun nahi le sakti.

Avni was looking at Neil.

Neil: kyun ke main laya hun. Agar Ali laya hota to le leti.

Avni was shocked to hear Neil.

Neil: Agar asa hai to yeh aap ki ghalatfehmi hai. Main nahi laya yeh tumhare liye. Mom ne bheji hai. Woh nahi chahti ke un ki ladli bahu bus main college aye jaye. Is liye unho ne bheji. So ab jo bhi kehna hai mom se kehna.

Avni thought and Neil was looking at her. Neil was waiting for Avni's reply. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: ok, main yeh scooty wapis nahi kar rahi abhi.

Neil's face lit up because he was the one who bought this scooter for her and he knew that Avni would not say no to Shweta.

Avni: lekin main isay use nahi kar sakti.

Neil's smile faded.

Neil: Kyun? Kyun use nahi kar sakti?

Avni was looking at Neil who thought. Avni was about to say.

Neil: tum agar expense ki waja se keh rahi ho to...

Avni shook her head.

Avni: Nahi...

Avni stopped.

Neil: To.

Avni looked down.

Avni: woh mujhe Scooty chalana nahi aati.

Neil was surprised at first then he smiled but he controlled it.

Neil: Tumhe scooty chalane nahi aati?

Avni shook her head and Neil found her cute. Neil smiled.

Neil: Tumhe sach main scooty chalana nahi aati.

Avni shook her head innocently and Neil smiled. Avni made a sad pout and Neil was surprised and he felt something in his heart. Neil smiled to see Avni.

Neil: Koi baat nahi main sikha dunga.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: Roz raat ko ek ghanta practice karogi to bhi kafi hai.