Chapter 28

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining in the sky and it peeked into Avni and Neil’s room where Avni was sitting on the bed and she was crying. Avni saw the flashes where she saw her mother’s dead body. Avni was crying.

Flashback:

1. DM: kahan phasa diya hai tu ne. Tujhse apne ghusse per kabu nahi hota. Naa tu Neela ko marta aur naa asa hota.

Avni was standing outside the room and she was shocked. Avni widened her eyes.

2. Ashish: Kitni baar kaha hai ke maine usay nahi mara hai woh to ghalti se. Main to usay rok raha tha sachai Avni aur Neil ko batane se. Aap wahi per to thi. Sab aap ke samne howa. Us ka pair phisal gaya aur woh jaa giri.

Flashback ended.

Avni was crying. Avni’s phone rang and she saw Neil’s number. Avni got emotional. Avni tried to control her emotions and she wiped her tears. Avni sighed and she picked up the phone. Avni sighed deeply and then she received the call. Avni gulped and she kept the phone at her ear.

Neil: Hello, Avni.

Avni: He, Hello.

Neil was about to say but he stopped.

Neil: Avni? Avni, tum ro rahi ho?

Avni was shocked and she got emotional. Avni sobbed and she kept her hand on her mouth. Neil was shocked to hear Avni.

Neil: Av, Avni. Avni, kya howa? tum ro kyun rahi ho? kisi ne kuch kaha hai kya?

Avni cried.

Neil: Avni, baat kya hai? kya howa hai?

No reply.

Neil: Avni. Kya baat hai, Avni? Apne Neil ko nahi batao gi. Bolo, Avni. Apne Neil ko batao kya howa hai.

Avni tried to control her emotions. Avni sighed and wiped her tears. Avni took a deep breath and sighed. Avni wiped her tears. Avni gulped and again she took a deep breath.

Avni: Ne, Neil, main, main theek hun.

Neil: Don’t lie, Avni.

Avni: No, Neil. I am fine.

Neil: Phir tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Avni remained silent for a few moments and she thought.

Avni: Wo, woh, aaj Ma, Maa ki bohat yaad arahi hai to bus isi liye.

Neil didn’t say anything for a moment.

Neil: Sach main yahi baat hai?

Avni nodded while crying and she gulped. Avni sighed and sniffed.

Avni: Han.

Neil: OK, mera dil to nahi maan raha lekin agar tum keh rahi ho to main maan leta hun.

Avni gulped and wiped her tears.

Avni: Main abhi rakhti hun, bad main baat karun gi. Bye.

Neil was about to say but Avni cut the call.

Neil: Avni…

Neil stopped and looked at the cell phone. Neil thought.

Neil: Main janta hun, Avni, ke tum mujhse kuch chupa rahi ho. Lekin kya?

Neil thought.

On the other side, Avni was crying.

Avni: I am sorry, Neil, lekin sach bata kar main tumhe pareshan nahi karna chahti.

Avni cried.

Later, Prakash and Shweta were standing in the room.

Prakash: Tumhe usay khana khilana chahiye tha.