Chapter 12

It was the time of the night, the stars were twinkling in the sky and the venue of the party was twinkling with the party lights. The students were enjoying the party and were talking about the special person who was about to enter the party. Neil was also looking at the entrance. The lights turned off and Neil looked up, here and there. Neil looked at the entrance again and a spotlight fell at the entrance. Someone entered the party and Neil was shocked to see the person. Neil was just looking at the person shockingly because the person was none other than Avni.

Avni entered the party while wearing a beautiful gown

Avni entered the party while wearing a beautiful gown. Avni was looking at her gown and everyone's eyes were on her. The boys were lost to see her, especially Neil and Ali and of course Neil's friends also. The girls were surprised to see Avni and her dress. Avni looked up and then she looked around to see Ali because she felt comfortable with her. Neil was lost in adoring Avni.

DD: She is Avni.

Everyone heard a boy.

Boy: Sorry, guys, there is some misunderstanding. She is not our special guest. Our special guest is coming.

Avni heard the boy and she moved forward while looking around. Neil smiled to see Avni. KK and Vidyut were standing at some distance from Neil.

KK: Is she Avni?

Vidyut: Yes, she is.

KK: She is looking so pretty.

Vidyut: Yes, she is.

They smiled to see Avni and then they realized that they were adoring their friend's fiancé. They looked at each other and shook their head.

Vidyut and KK: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Vidyut: It is wrong.

KK: yes. But she is looking so pretty. We are just praising her.

Vidyut: Talk slowly if our lion hears us then he will tear us into two pieces and will throw us in four directions.

KK nodded and then he frowned.

KK: Four directions? How?

Vidyut: he will throw you in two directions and me in another two directions so four directions.

KK: Ooo... right, right.

Vidyut: Yes. Already he is becoming more and more possessive about her so don't even think about her.

KK nodded.

KK: Hmm, right.

They turned their faces and saw Neil sitting on the counter and they were away from him. They found Neil looking at Avni and they smiled to see Neil and then each other.

Neil was looking at Avni who was looking for her friend. Ali smiled and he ran to Avni while running. Avni saw Ali who was coming to her. Avni was relieved and she smiled. Ali came to Avni and Neil saw them. Neil's smile faded and the anger replaced it.