Chapter 26

Understanding and trust are one of the most important factors of every relationship.

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining in the sky and it peeked into Neil's room which was now Avni and Neil's room. The room was lit with candles and was decorated with flowers. Avni was sitting on the center of the bed and her veil was up. Avni looked at her fingers and rolled the ring. Avni thought.

Avni's point of view:

Zindagi bhi kitni ajeeb hai. Jo hum sochte hain, jo hum chahte hain woh hota nahi hai aur jo hum ne socha nahi hota woh ho jata hai. Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke meri bhi kabhi shadi hogi aur is tarha hogi yeh to mere wehmo guman main bhi nahi tha. Meri shadi main meri Maa hi nahi hon gi. Un ki blessings nahi hun gi.

Avni's eyes got moist and her point of view continued.

Main janti hun, Maa ke aap jahan bhi hain aap ki blessings mere sath hain lekin phir bhi bohat miss kar rahi hun main aap ko. Kash, kash aap mere sath hoti to shayad aaj main bhi khush hoti. Shadi ka din har larki ki zindagi ka bohat khaas din hota hai. Us ki ek nayi zindagi ki shurwat hoti hai. Us ki life main naye rishte aate hain. Woh patni banti hai. Bahu banti hai. Bhabhi banti hai. Naye rishte nayi zimedariyan bhi late hain sath main. Woh bohat excited hoti hai. Aaj meri zindagi ki bhi nayi shurwat hoi hai. Main apni nayi duniya main, apne naye room main dulhan bani bethi apne pati ka intazar kar rahi hun. Aaj humari suhaag ra...

Avni stopped and she was shocked.

Avni's point of view ended.

Avni: Aaj humari suhaag raat hai.

Avni was shocked.

Avni: Aaj to humari first night hai main to is bare main bhul hi gait hi.

Avni was shocked and she got nervous.

Avni: Will Neil force me?

Avni thought and she shook her head.

Avni: Nahi. Nahi. Neil asa nahi hai. Woh Papa ke jaisa nahi hai. Woh meri marzi ke bina kuch nahi kare ga. Han. Us ne mujhse shadi bhi mere consent ke bad hi ki. Woh chahta to meri marzi ki parwah kiye bina Papa se baat kar sakta tha aur Papa usay naa bhi nahi karte lekin us ne asa nahi kiya. Neil aur us ki family dono hi bohat ache hain. Woh log Papa aur Dadi jaise nahi hain. Sab mujhse bohat pyaar karte hain. Neil kabhi mujhe force nahi kare ga. Han, woh mujhse meri marzi zaror puche ga.

Avni nodded and she remembered something, Avni saw the flashes where Neil kissed her on New Year night. Avni was shocked.

Avni: Lekin Neil ne New Year night ko tujhe kiss kiya tha... woh bhi bina teri marzi jane.

Avni was shocked and she became nervous. Avni heard the knock on the door and she looked there. Avni was shocked and she felt the butterflies in her stomach. Avni covered her face with the veil.

The door opened and someone came inside. It was Neil of course. Neil entered the room and he saw the decorations. Neil closed the door at his back. Avni heard that and she felt nervous. Avni clenched her fist. Neil turned and locked the door. Neil turned and he saw his bride sitting on the bed. Neil smiled to see Avni. Avni was getting nervous. Neil came to the bed and sat on it. Avni sighed. Neil looked at Avni and he moved to Avni. Neil took off the veil. Avni's gaze was low. Neil smiled to see Avni and Avni's face was glowing in the light of the candles. Neil held Avni's chin and he lifted it.

Neil: Beautiful.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Avni, you know, today is our first night.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: Our special night.

Avni got nervous. Neil smiled.