Chapter 42

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over the mansion and the lights of the mansion were off. The silence all around. Inside the mansion, Neil was standing in the mansion and he was looking here and there.  A man saw him from behind and he took out a knife and moved to Neil to attack him and Neil had no idea about it. The man attacked Neil with a knife but someone held his wrist.

The man was shocked and Neil turned his face. Neil was shocked to see the man and the knife and then he looked at the person who was holding the wrist of the man. Neil was shocked to see the person who was none other than Avni. Avni was glaring at the man. Avni hit the hand of the man and the knife fell from his hand. The man held his hand and winced. Neil kicked the man and the man fell down. Avni fainted the man by hitting him with her gun. Avni got up and Neil smiled. Neil raised his hand for Hi-FI while smiling but Avni glared at him and Neil made a serious face.

Avni: Kaha tha na khayal rakhna.

Neil made a face and looked away. Neil looked at Avni and he was shocked.

Avni warned Neil: Neil…

Neil held Avni’s wrist and pulled Avni to him. Avni hit with Neil’s chest and Neil held Avni’s back. Neil kicked the man who was coming to hit Avni with the hockey. The man fell down and Avni looked at the man. Avni was shocked and she looked at Neil who smiled and again raised his hand for Hi-Fi and nodded. Avneil did the Hi-Fi and Avni smiled.

Avni: chalo. Yahan rukra khatre se khali nahi hai.

Neil nodded and they moved. Avneil were moving and they came to the dining area. Avni saw Bharav Singh and she got angry. A man saw Avneil and he pointed the gun on them. The man fired but the bullet missed Avni and hit the vase. Avneil flinched and the vase broke. Bharav Singh and Avneil looked there. Bharav Singh saw Avneil and they looked at Bharav Singh. Bharav Singh got up and Avni took out her gun. Avni fired at Bharav Singh to scare him and then she fired at the hand of the man. The gun fell from the man’s hand and he winced.

Avni: Neil, chalo.

Neil nodded and they moved. Bharav Singh looked at the place but Avneil were not there. Bharav Singh got angry and he fired at the man and killed him.
Avneil were in the corridor and they stopped. They heard the gunshot.
Bharav Singh shouted: Koi bhi ACP per goli nahi chalaye ga. Mujhe woh zinda chahiye.

Avneil heard that and they looked at each other. A man came there and attacked at Avni with a hockey. Avni held the hockey and snatched it. Avni hit the man with a hockey and Neil punched him. They beat the man and Avni threw the hockey.

Avni: chalo.

Neil made a face and he went to pickup the hockey. Neil came to Avni.

Neil: Ab chalo.

Avni smiled and nodded and then they moved. Avneil were moving by the corridor and a man came to the electric board to finding Avni and he saw the board. The man took the phase and thought. Avneil were moving by the corridor and the lights switched on. Avneil stopped and they were shocked. They looked around and then they looked at each other.

Bharav Singh smirked.

BS: Ab kaise bacho gi, ACP.

Avneil were shocked and they looked at each other.

Avni: Neil, ab humain kahi chup kar bethna parega.

Neil nodded.

Neil: come.

They moved from there and went to the room. Neil switched off the light. They hid behind the couch. Neil captured Avni in his arms and kissed her forehead. Neil was worried for Avni. Avni smiled and cupped Neil’s face. Neil looked at Avni.