Chapter 44

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining in the sky. Ashish Mehta came to an isolated place while looking here and there. Someone was standing there in a hoody and its face was covered with the cape. Ashish saw the person and he came to the person while looking here and there. Ashish came to the person. The person forwarded his hand.

Ashish: Pehle paise.

The person signed him to give the packet. Ashish took out the packets and showed them to the person.

Ashish: Pehle paise.

Ashish looked at the person who was standing in front of him. The person didn’t say anything and her smirking lips shown. Ashish heard a sound and a light fell on him. Ashish turned his face and was not able to see because of the light. Two police jeeps came there and the policemen came out of the jeeps. Ashish was shocked to see the man. A policeman clicked Ashish Mehta’s pictures and the drugs packet was in his hands. Ashish was shocked and he looked at the person.

The person took off the cape of the hoddy and it was Avni. Avni smirked and Ashish was shocked.

Ashish: Avni!

Avni: ACP Avni Neil Khanna.

Ashish was shocked. A police officer came and he was wearing the gloves. The officer took the packet from Ashish and Ashish was shocked.

Ashish: Yeh, yeh, yeh mera nahi hai.

Avni smiled and looked away. Avni shook her head and sighed. Avni looked at Ashish who also looked at Avni.

Ashish: Yeh, yeh mujhe kisi ne kaha tha yahan dene ko. Mu, mujhe nahi pata is main kya hai.

Avni raised her eyebrows.

Ashish: Kya, kya hai is main?

Avni smiled.

Avni: Kaise, kaise kar lete hain aap itni achi acting? Kaise aap itni safai se jhot bol lete hain. Kaise?

Ashish was amazed.

Ashish: Main, main jhot nahi bol raha. Sach main mujhe nahi pata is main kya hai. mujhe to paise diye gaye yeh parcel deliver karne ke.

Avni: Story banana to koi aap se sikhe. Yeh to aap ke baye hath ka khel hai. Is main to aap ka koi jawab nahi hai. Is main to app ne P.hd ki hoi hai.

Ashish was surprised.

Avni: Kahani banana main to mahir hain na aap. Jaise aap ne meri Maa ki maut ki jhoti mangharant kahani banai thi.

Ashish was shocked.

Avni: ghar main chor ghus aye. Chori ki aur mera Maa ko maar… maar kar chale gaye.

Ashish was shocked and Avni gulped and her eyes got moist.

Avni: kitni safai se jhot bola tha aap ne. kisi ko shaq tak nahi howa. Aap ko to script writer yaa screenwriter hona chahiye tha.

Ashish was shocked.

Ashish: yeh, yeh tum kya keh rahi ho? Mujhe kuch smajh nahi araha. Neela ki maut to ek murder thi.

Avni shouted: Aur woh murder aap ne kiya tha.

Ashish was shocked.

Avni: aap ne maara meri Maa ko. Meri Maa ko mujhse chinane wale aap hain.

Ashish was shocked.

Ashish: yeh… yeh tum kya, kya keh rahi ho.
Avni: zyada banana ki zarorat nahi hai. Main sach janti hun. Maine khud aap ki aur aap ki maa ki batain suni hain.

Ashish was shocked.

Ashish: Tumhe ghalat fehmi hoi hai.

Avni: koi ghalat fehmi nahi hoi. Maine khud apne kaano se suna hai.