Chapter 10

It was daytime, the sun was shining over the building of the college where students were in the class and some were in the canteen, some were in the garden and some were in the library.

Neil was standing in the lab and Juhi was with him. Neil was looking here and there. Neil was about to turn but Juhi screamed and she held Neil's shirt. The two buttons of Neil's shirt opened. Juhi's back hit the table and Neil fell on her. The door opened and Neil and Juhi looked at the door. Neil was shocked. Avni was standing by holding the handles of both shuts of the door. Avni was shocked to see Neil with Juhi. Avni was shockingly looking at Neil and Juhi. Neil was in shock and he looked at Juhi and then he looked at Avni. Neil thought and he realized his position. Neil moved back and Avni was shocked to see Neil's condition. The buttons of Neil's shirt were open. Avni looked at Neil and was panting. Neil was looking at Avni shockingly and was worried too. Avni looked down and she went from there.

Neil: Avni.

Neil went behind Avni.

Neil: Avni. Avni, ruko.

Avni was passing by the corridor hurriedly. Neil came behind her while running and he held Avni's arm and stopped her. Neil was standing behind Avni.

Neil: Avni.

Neil was panting and he sighed.

Neil: Avni, jaisa tum soch rahi ho asa kuch nahi hai.

Avni turned to Neil.

Neil: Actually, kisi ne Juhi ko lab main lock kar diya tha to main us ki help karne gaya aur kisi ne...

Avni interrupted.

Avni: Neil, Neil.

Avni was not looking at him.

Avni: main janti hun ke tum dono ke bich kuch nahi hai aur tum shayad mujh per bharosa na karo lekin yeh baat janana tumhare liye zarori hai.

Neil frowned.

Neil: Konsi baat?

Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: Yeh sab Juhi ka hi plan tha?

Neil was shocked.

Neil: What?

Avni nodded.

Avni: Actually, main library jaa rahi thi to wahan maine Juhi ki friends ko baat karte suna. Woh keh rahi thi...

Flashback:

Avni was passing by the corridor but she heard a voice.

Avni heard: Abhi tak Juhi ne Neil ko phasa liya hoga.

Avni stopped to hear Neil's name. She looked at the side and she moved to the window.

Girl: ab pure college main yeh rumor
spread karega ke Juhi and Neil ke bich kuch hai aur woh dono purani lab main intimate position main pakre gaye.

Avni was shocked.

Girl 2: Aur phir Juhi ka rasta saaf ho jaye ga. Us ke liye Khanna mansion ke darwaze khul jaenge.

Girl: Jaisa Juhi chahti thi sab waisa hi hoga.

Girl 2: hmm.

They did Hifi. Avni was shocked.

Girl: Chalo hum students ko bula kar laate hain.

Avni was shocked.

Avni: Nahi, main asa nahi hone de sakti. Mujhe Neil ko bachana ho ga. Main asa nahi hone dungi.

Avni thought and she ran.

Flashback ends.

Avni was looking at Neil who was also looking at her.