Chapter 38

It was the time of night, the moon was shining over the mansion and it peeked into the room where Avneil came to the couch. A cake was kept on the table. Happy Anniversary was written on the cake.

Avneil sat on the couch and Neil lighted the candle. Avni smiled and Neil looked at her. Neil smiled and then Neil took the knife. Neil gave the knife to Avni who happily took the knife from him. Neil held Avni's hand and they smiled to see each other. They closed their eyes and made a wish.

Avni in mind: God, Neil ki jo bhi wish hai please usay pura kar dijiye ga aur hum dono ke pyaar ko hamesha ase hi barkarar rakhiye ga. Ase hi understanding humare bich hamesha rahe.

Neil in mind: God, Avni ki life main koi bhi problem naa aye. Mere hisay ki khushiyan us ki kismat main likh den aur us ki sari problems mujhe de den aur humara yeh jo pyaar hai hamesha ase hi barkarar rahe. Humari understanding humare bich hamesha ase hi qaim rahe.

Avneil made wishes.

Avneil opened their eyes and then they smiled to see each other. They leaned to the cake and blew the candle. They cut the cake and Neil took the piece to feed Avni who broke the piece and they fed each other together. They smiled and then Neil hugged Avni who hugged him back.

Neil: I love you, Avni.

Avni: I love you too, Neil.

Neil smiled. Neil thought and something clicked in Neil's mind. A naughty smile appeared on Neil's lips. Neil took the cream of the cake and they broke the hug. Neil applied the cake on Avni's nose. Avni was surprised and Neil smiled. Avni looked at Neil while made a cute face. Neil smiled. Neil took the tissue and wiped Avni's nose. Avneil smiled. Neil looked at Avni’s lips and when Avni looked at Neil; she found him looking at her lips. Neil looked into Avni's eyes and they got lost in each other's eyes. Neil took the cake's cream on his thumb and he was looking into Avni's eyes. Avni saw love and desire in Neil's eyes.

Neil applied the cream to Avni's lips by tracing the lips with his thumb. Avni parted her lips and Neil applied the cream on Avni's lips. Neil looked at Avni who was looking down. Neil held Avni's chin and lifted it.

Neil whispered: Avni.

Avni looked at Neil. Neil looked into Avni's eyes and saw love then Neil looked at Avni's lip and moved to them. Avni closed her eyes and Neil cupped Avni's cheek. Neil kissed Avni who kept her hands on Neil's chest and moved them to Neil's shoulder. Avni moved her hands to Neil's neck and ruffled Neil's hair. They broke the kiss and looked at each other. They were panting. Neil smiled and wiped the corner of his lips. Avni blushed and she hid her face in Neil's chest. Neil smiled and hugged Avni.

Neil: I loved it.

Avni blushed hurt and hid her face. Neil smiled. Neil leaned to Avni.

Neil whispered: I got my birthday gift.

Avni blushed and her hair covered her face. Neil smiled and captured Avni more tightly in his arms.

Later, Avni was standing in front of the dressing table. Avni had changed her uniform into a night dress. Avni was combing her hair and Neil was standing behind her at some distance. Neil was looking at Avni and he proceeded to her. Neil hugged Avni from behind and Avni stopped. Avni smiled. Avni kept her hands on Neil's hands and a hairbrush was in Avni's hand.

Avni: Kya baat hai, Mr. Khanna, aaj aap ko bohat pyaar araha hai apni wifey per.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Kyun waise nahi aata kya?

Avni smiled.

Avni: Aata to hai lekin aaj kuch khas hai.

Neil raised his eyebrows.