Chapter 17

Hard work is the key to success and it is the only quote that Avni believes and she applies in her life. In the race of achieving her goals, she has forgotten to live a life.

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over the Khanna Mansion. The Khanna mansion was decorated beautifully from the outside and inside too. The guests were present there and were enjoying themselves with friends and family.

Neil came to the party and looked around.

Neil saw the event planner and went to him

Neil saw the event planner and went to him. Neil talked to him and the man nodded. The man went from there and Neil looked around again to check. Neil wanted everything perfect. After all, it was his girl's birthday. Neil sighed and thought. Neil looked at the entrance and looked for Avni. Neil thought. Neil took out his phone and he was in dilemma about whether he call Avni or not. Neil thought.

The wind touched him and his hair flew. Neil closed his eyes and he felt Avni's presence. Neil opened his eyes and felt Avni's presence. Neil turned his face and looked at the entrance. Neil was looking at the entrance and Avni came there with the Mehta family. Neil paused at his place to see Avni. Everything stopped that was around him. Neil was just looking at Avni and he blinked his eyes to assure that it was reality. Neil forgot about the surroundings and got busy adoring his girl.

Avni looked around and was surprised to see the decorations. Avni had not even thought in her dreams that one day, her birthday would be celebrated like this. Avni was looking around and the Mehta family was also looking around surprisingly.

Neil was just looking at Avni who also turned her face to him. Avni saw Neil and Neil smiled to see Avni. Neil slowly went to Avni who was looking at him.

Neil: Welcome to your home, Avni.

Avni blushed and Neil smiled. Neil hugged Avni who shivered.

Neil: Happy Birthday, love.

Avni smiled and hugged Neil who smiled. They broke the hug and Neil signed Avni come with his hand. Neil side-hugged Avni and took her inside. Avni was looking at Neil and the guests clapped for them. Avni looked at the guests and then she looked at Neil who also looked at her and smiled.

The Khanna family came to welcome the Mehta family and Neil was looking at Avni from away. Yes, it was Neil's imagination. Neil came back to reality to see them and looked around. Neil realized that it was his imagination and he got sad to think that he was not reality. Neil looked at Avni. People came to meet Neil and Neil talked to them.

Prakash: Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

Avni smiled. Both families met and greeted each other. Neil looked at Avni and then he looked at the Man who was talking. Neil smiled. Neil nodded.

Both families were standing together.

Prakash: Aane main koi takleef to nahi hoi? Driver time se aa gaya tha na?