Chapter 13

Ignorance of loved ones breaks the heart into millions of pieces.

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering in the sky and were enjoying the soft breeze of the morning.

The sun was shining over the Mehta house and it peeked into Avni’s room who was sleeping on the bed.

Dream:

Avni and Neil were standing outside the Mehta house. Neil was smiling by seeing Avni who was looking at Neil innocently.

Neil: Happy New Year.

Neil kissed Avni.

Avni woke up with a jerk and sat on the bed. Avni was panting. Avni looked around and she realized that it was her dream. Avni closed her eyes and caught her head. Avni’s head was aching.

Avni: Tch, kal raat theek se nend hi nahi ayi. Mera sar…

Avni looked up.

Avni: baar, baar wahi moment ankhon ke samne araha hai.

Avni thought and sighed.

Avni: Avni, bhul jaa kal raat ko aur apni studies per focus kar.

Avni thought.

Later, Avni and Neil were standing in the classroom of the college. Avni was looking down and Neil was looking at Avni lovingly.

Neil: Avni.

Avni looked at Neil and then she avoided eye contact. Neil smiled and held Avni’s chin. Neil lifted Avni’s chin whose gaze was lower. Neil smiled.

Neil: Look at me, Love.

Avni felt a shiver in her body and she looked at Neil slowly. Neil smiled and looked at Avni’s lips and then he looked at Avni. Neil cupped Avni’s face.

Neil: Avni, my love, your lips are so juicy that I can’t resist.

Avni’s cheeks turned red and Neil smiled. Neil looked at Avni and leaned to kiss her. Neil was about to claim Avni’s lips.

Neil was moving to kiss Avni and was sleeping on the bed in his room. Neil made a pout and was holding the pillow. Neil was kissing and he was sleeping at the side. Neil moved and he fell from the bed with the duvet. Neil woke up and looked around. Neil squeezed his eyes and felt a pain in his body. Neil opened his eyes and then he realized that he was laying on the floor. Neil sat on the floor and ran his hand through his hair while closing his eyes. Neil remembered his dream and he opened his eyes. Neil smiled and then he got upset. Neil sighed.

Neil: Don’t know when that day come when I will kiss you and you will respond to me. You will kiss me back.

Neil sighed. Neil saw the time on the wall clock and it showed 07:36. Neil was shocked.

Neil: oh shit. Neil, get ready fast. You will be late for the college.

Neil tried to remove the duvet which was snaked around him Neil groaned. Neil got up and picked up the duvet. Neil kept the duvet on the bed and he ran after wearing his slippers.

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering in the sky and were enjoying the soft breeze of the morning. The sun was shining over the college and students were busy with their work. Some were having fun and some were excited about the new semester.

Neil was sitting on his car and his friends were sitting on their bikes. Neil looked at the entrance and his friends noticed him. They looked at each other and then they looked at Neil.

Vidyut: Neil, yaar ek baat bata.

Neil said hmm and looked at Neil.

Vidyut: Tu sach main Avni se pyaar karta hai.