Chapter 36

It was daytime, the birds were hovering in the sky and Avni was standing in her room and she yawned.

Avni: Bohat nend arahi hai.

Avni heard: To so jao thori dair.

Neil was lying on the bed and his phone was in his hand. Neil smiled. Avni made a sad face.

Avni: So gai to packing kaise karun gi. Training main to sirf shirts, trousers aur karti le kar gai thi ab to mujhe apni dresses, saree aur baki zarorat ki cheezain pack karni paren gi na. Ek kaam karti hun jadli se packing kar leti hun us ke bad thori dair aram kar lun gi. Time bohat kam bacha hai… han, yeh sahi hai.

Neil shook his head while smiling. Avni went to the cupboard and she opened it. Avni was surprised to see it because it was empty. Avni frowned and she opened another side and Neil’s clothes and some other things were kept there.

Avni: Neil, mere kapre kahan gaye?

Avni opened another side and she found Neil’s clothes hanging there.

Avni: Neil.

Avni turned her face and she was surprised to see Neil standing there holding a bag. Neil was smiling. Avni was confused.

Avni: Neil, yeh… bag.

Neil: Tumhara hai. Tumhare sare kapre is main hai. Kuch ko chor ke.

Avni was surprised at first and then she smiled.

Avni: Yeh kis ne kiya?

Neil was about to say but they heard: hum ne.

Avneil looked at the door and they saw Shweta standing there. Shweta smiled. Shweta came forward.

Shweta: Yeh hum dono ne mil kar pack kiya.

Avni smiled.

Shweta: Ab hum ne socha ke tum aao gi aur packing main lag jao gi to phir rest kab karo gi is liye hum ne tumhari packing kar li.

Avneil smiled. Avni went to Shweta and hugged from the side.

Avni: Thank you so much, Mummy Ji. You are a life saver.

Shweta smiled and tapped Avni’s face.

Neil: aray wah, packing ka idea mera tha aur life saver mom ban gai.

Avni and Shweta looked at Neil and then they smiled to see each other.

Shweta: Avni, kuch jalne ki boo arahi hai na.

Shweta smelt and Avni was confused and she smelt. Neil also smelt and frowned.

Avni: Mujhe to nahi arahi.

Shweta signed at Neil and Avni understood.

Avni: ab, han, han, aa to rahi hai.

Shweta: hai na.

Avni looked at Neil and said: han.

Neil understood and Avni and Shweta looked at Neil from the corner of their eyes. Neil made a face.

Neil: Main koi jal wal nahi raha. Samjhe aap log.

Shweta: Le hum ne kab kaha tu jal raha hai. Hum ne to tera naam bhi nahi liya. Hum ne liya kya, Avni?

Avni: Bilkul nahi.

Neil: sab smajh raha hun main aap saas bahu ki jodhi ko.

Avni and Shweta smiled.

Shweta: Acha chal ab tu rest kar aur hum bhi rest kar len phir jana bhi to hai.

Avni frowned.

Avni: Jana hai? kahan?