Chapter 1

"Why are we doing this again?"Reggie asked.

They were deep in the woods and Reggae was on the verge of passing out from his lack of experience with the outdoors.

"Yes Reggie we have to. Remember we've been planning this for a while. Besides you were the one who came up with the idea."

"I didn't think you would be crazy enough to do it!"

"You underestimate us Reggie. Some girls love a good adventure. We're some of those girls."

"Yeah whatever. It would be your fault if I get a disease from these mosquito bites."

"We're here so you can stop complaining."

Savannah set down her bagpack and sit on a log.

"Well that was some good exercise."

"Good my ass. My legs hurt."

"Then you should have bring Gabe so he could carry you."

"You know he has to work."

"He's a bodybuilder. He get paid to just pose. He could have taken a few days off. Plus he's a millionaire so he doesn't need to kill himself."

"You know how he is and nature. The guy won't even eat greens. That's how much he hates anything that comes from nature. You two is a match made in heaven."

"You're not wrong there."

"So let's get these tents set up and then we can get started on dinner. The others should be here soon so we better get started."

Reggie start putting up the tents and Neveah and Savannah went to look for firewood.

"I hope the others can find us. We're far in the woods."

"They will be OK Neveah. Plus Christian is with them. He won't let anything happen to them."

"Yeah."

They collect as much wood as they possibly can before making their way back to camp. They set up the fire circle and in no time they have a bright fire burning.